Epigraphs and artistic decorations of Islamic burials in Mogadishu

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
It's gibil cad* Yacquubis were driven out at one point and then later they were allowed to resettle .They had advantage of the large numbers of nomadsView attachment 277579
So you build a wall to keep a clan out and later let them in and they somehow took power again, what kind of fairy take are you spewing here exactly and plus look at the reference the author used, an interview with someone that lived in the 20th and 21st century
:drakelaugh:
Screenshot_20230605-201747_Chrome.jpg

Hamzza

VIP
How did you come to that conclusion marka? is Siyaaro a celebration now?

Siyaarada Daarood happens in Haylaan where he is buried
Siyaarada Isaaq takes place in Maydh where Isaaq is buried

Siyaarad Cabdale & Cawareere takes place in Khayr qabe Mudug, why not Boondheere?

Last edited:

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
How do you come to that conclusion marka? is Siyaaro a celebration now?

Siyaarada Daarood happens in Haylaan where he is buried
Siyaarada Isaaq takes place in Maydh where Isaaq is buried

Siyaarad Cabdale & Cawareere takes place in Khayr qabe Mudug, why not Boondheere?
give me a link to the facebook, just post it as normal text

I've seen that thread and there's countless mistakes on there and even the book they're using as a source not surprising since they're not banadiri.

Also Reer shaykh are a standalone clan not part of the confederacy, but in the 4 xamarweyne and 5 shingaani division they're part of it. That system isn't used anymore however but you'll see ppl mentioning it in politics
What do you mean? You used the book earlier in this thread to support your claim gibil cad were the majority.
Italian census is referenced by all Somalis. Perhaps not entirely perfect but it's useful.

So you build a wall to keep a clan out and later let them in and they somehow took power again, what kind of fairy take are you spewing here exactly and plus look at the reference the author used, an interview with someone that lived in the 20th and 21st century
:drakelaugh:
View attachment 277581
The Wall wasn't built for particular clans rather for nomads in general, also in this case it was being rebuilt as there was already a wall prior to nomads invading.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the reference being an interview, either the interviewee got her information from a written manuscript since urbans documented most major events ,or she's a descendant of the shaykh himself or from his family.

What do you mean? You used the book earlier in this thread to support your claim gibil cad were the majority.
Italian census is referenced by all Somalis. Perhaps not entirely perfect but it's useful.
I never used the book caniglia,I don't need Italian books to know the structure of confederacies when it's already known amongst us.