Envy between sisters

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I know two sisters who I've seen some low-key envy going on between them and it's sick.

My friend she was supposed to get married last month but due to the virus her wedding was cancelled. So she just moved in with her husband.

A week before her wedding her older sister suddenly announced she got engaged.
This older sister I swear is jealous about her younger sister getting married.

She used to say months before men were trash & she isn't looking for someone etc.She wants to work and make money.
She would mock her sister's husband too, saying He's annoying and she doesn't like him , telling her sister not to marry him because he's bald? Her brother in-law use to come over to their house and she wouldn't greet him she'd give him the look.

Now this older sister is showing off to her sister talking about her wedding next year and where she's travelling too on her honey moon. Guess what it's the same countries her sister told her she wanted to go on a honeymoon with her man. She caught her sister out and said you told me those countries you'd never visit lol.
Her sister was annoyed with her and told me to stay way from her older sister and not to tell her anything because she gives the evil eye.

These girls are Muslims too. Evil eye and hasad can happen amongst family members that's what I learned.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
somebody might have put sixir on them

It's not , I call it pure jealousy. She knew it was her sisters big day coming up so she randomly comes and says she's getting engaged. She just wants all the attention. She could wait after her sisters wedding to announce hers. That's if she used her common sense.

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
It's not , I call it pure jealousy. She knew it was her sisters big day coming up so she randomly comes and says she's getting engaged. She just wants all the attention. She could wait after her sisters wedding to announce hers. That's if she used her common sense.
even family fake:frdfvsb:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I know two sisters who I've seen some low-key envy going on between them and it's sick.

My friend she was supposed to get married last month but due to the virus her wedding was cancelled. So she just moved in with her husband.

She used to say months before men were trash & she isn't looking for someone etc.She wants to work and make money.
She would mock her sister's husband too, saying He's annoying and she doesn't like him , telling her sister not to marry him because he's bald? Her brother in-law use to come over to their house and she wouldn't greet him she'd give him the look.

Now this older sister is showing off to her sister talking about her wedding next year and where she's travelling too on her honey moon. Guess what it's the same countries her sister told her she wanted to go on a honeymoon with her man. She caught her sister out and said you told me those countries you'd never visit lol.
Her sister was annoyed with her and told me to stay way from her older sister and not to tell her anything because she gives the evil eye.

These girls are Muslims too. Evil eye and hasad can happen amongst family members that's what I learned.
Somali , Arab , Turkish, etc. muslim women are one of most envious punanïs on earth. Ive noticed gaal girls being less envious.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Guys this supposed girl is Soulsearching, her wedding got cancelled because of Corona. kkkkkk

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

of course jealousy exists amongst siblings. Men and Women, but mostly Women.

Honestly tho, jealousy among siblings is a sign there is no love and that the family are not practicing muslims, ie i mean, not praying Salat, Paying Zakat etc etc

For me...i would be bragging about the successes of my sibling. Their failures is my failures.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
of course jealousy exists amongst siblings. Men and Women, but mostly Women.

Honestly tho, jealousy among siblings is a sign there is no love and that the family are not practicing muslims, ie i mean, not praying Salat, Paying Zakat etc etc

For me...i would be bragging about the successes of my sibling. Their failures is my failures.

I don't like bragging about their success to others that's how you can inflict evil eye

I feel sorry for the older sister only someone hurting and not confident in their stage of life does something like this. Reminds me of a supervisor that would mention how she loves not having kids cause it gives her the freedom to do what she wants, everytime a parent talked about their kid.
It’s a defence mechanism cause they are hurting.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I feel sorry for the older sister only someone hurting and not confident in their stage of life does something like this. Reminds me of a supervisor that would mention how she loves not having kids cause it gives her the freedom to do what she wants, everytime a parent talked about their kid.
It’s a defence mechanism cause they are hurting.
This girl is the same whoaaa!! She said she doesn't want kids, now she talks about family planning .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This girl is the same whoaaa!! She said she doesn't want kids, now she talks about family planning .

Sometimes being inspired by others to do something better is good. If jealousy has made her want to have kids, then its a plus to the family. We should not shame her for copying her sister.

Trending

Latest posts