Entrance exams

Status
Not open for further replies.
It ain't a waste my g. You can't expect naive young folk to make life decisions at the age if 18.

I am thinking of a career change myself ngl.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Kulta, go after ur dreams sxb

Age is nothing but a number, please realize that there are people going back to school at 45 and people are having kids in their 40's. Try not to be too hard on urself because nothing is guaranteed.

Work hard, become a doctor and you will be proud of your accomplishment for the rest of your life :)

I feel you. I got very ill and had to drop out of university (Actually the uni did since the max 1 year leave of absence ended) and Im turning 25 and have to start all over again in another university

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And you could only apply for one uni at the same time, not like other degrees where you could aplly for five different universities.

Lähteekö äijä Romaniaan. Sinne pääsee helpommin kuulema.
:ulyin:
Jos meinäät jäädä suomeen niin kokeile päästä avoimen kauta niin on moni ainaki tehnyt

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I feel you. I got very ill and had to drop out of university (Actually the uni did since the max 1 year leave of absence ended) and Im turning 25 and have to start all over again in another university

It sucks wlh

Kulta, go after ur dreams sxb

Age is nothing but a number, please realize that there are people going back to school at 45 and people are having kids in their 40's. Try not to be too hard on urself because nothing is guaranteed.

Work hard, become a doctor and you will be proud of your accomplishment for the rest of your life :)
I ain't risking Down syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.