Entire town of Laascaanood comes out to welcome Cirro

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
It's not shared at all. Whats shared is Northern sool Xudun district between Habar yoonis sub sub sub clans and dhulos
Did you forget towns like gumeys, Samala and smaller towns near oog are owned by one of the largest dblock sub clan jamac Siyad. Some of them even live in oog itself. And the only place hy live in xudun is Bohol which is like 3 houses come on now.

For a second, compare how little of a presence Isaaq have anywhere in Sool to how much a sub clan like jamac Siyad have in caynabo.

Did you forget towns like gumeys, Samala and smaller towns near oog are owned by one of the largest dblock sub clan jamac Siyad. Some of them even live in oog itself. And the only place hy live in xudun is Bohol which is like 3 houses come on now.

For a second, compare how little of a presence Isaaq have anywhere in Sool to how much a sub clan like jamac Siyad have in caynabo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you feel better knowing that Sool is under the government supported only by an Isaaq minority

libaaxad

boqorada burco ✨
many dhulbahante are running for positions in both waddani & ucid, even a half-arab dhulbahante from jidali:
A774CB5A-7512-460A-BE35-3C01DA56BBD3.jpeg

I think the harti just want development, and puntland hasn’t done much, I hope cirro does what he says he will and develops the eastern side.

a dhulbahante told me the ones greeting cirro were all fiqishini, I had to laugh.
:mjlol:

Sool is 4 districts and caynaba district is the most populated after Lascanood district. Xudun is shared, including the town of xudun itself while taleex district is barely populated. No need to cap:pachah1:

What's wrong with dhulos being part of Somaliland?
Dhulbahante got sent to Turkey for elite training and are part of special forces keeping the law in Xamar, other parts as GorGor. Keep hating though.
lol the dhulo police chief ran away from his house couple nights ago and slept in villa Somalia. :ftw9nwa: dhulos can have 1 million man trained and ready to go, but it'll never be for their cause. they'll be bootyclapping for someone, or even worse, different sections of dhulos will be bootyclapping for different groups, to the extent they'll kill each other.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
many dhulbahante are running for positions in both waddani & ucid, even a half-arab dhulbahante from jidali:
View attachment 172763

I think the harti just want development, and puntland hasn’t done much, I hope cirro does what he says he will and develops the eastern side.

a dhulbahante told me the ones greeting cirro were all fiqishini, I had to laugh.
:mjlol:

I wanted to make fun of this guys face, but now I feel I have to clear this up.

There’s not that many fiqishini in the world let alone LC
:sass2:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Sool is 4 districts and caynaba district is the most populated after Lascanood district. Xudun is shared, including the town of xudun itself while taleex district is barely populated. No need to cap:pachah1:
How is xudun shared, forget the town since there’s no Isaaq even close to it but the entire district is Cali nalaye entirely besides bohol and sabawanag which are at best 3-5 houses.

lol the dhulo police chief ran away from his house couple nights ago and slept in villa Somalia. :ftw9nwa: dhulos can have 1 million man trained and ready to go, but it'll never be for their cause. they'll be bootyclapping for someone, or even worse, different sections of dhulos will be bootyclapping for different groups, to the extent they'll kill each other.

Us and Dhulbahante are Tol, always rode together. We support them they support us don’t know this ‘booty clapping’ stuff aa Ka hadlaysid

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Keep obsessing over us :childplease:

Caynabo is not up for debate. Forget about Xudun, Isaaq live in Laascanood district:

ajahw312.png

Within East Sool, apart from the capital Laascanood, the region has very low population, almost as low as regions of Puntland desert. Taleex is barely inhabited, a quick look at population density maps confirms this:

iqWF7jt.png

This has a lot to do with the geography of East Sool, like Puntland region, much of the land is bare and unable to support larger population:

UfAA47Z.jpg

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Caynabo is not up for debate. Forget about Xudun, Isaaq live in Laascanood district:

View attachment 172787

Within East Sool, apart from the capital Laascanood, the region has very low population, almost as low as regions of Puntland desert. Taleex is barely inhabited, a quick look at population density maps confirms this:

iqWF7jt.png

This has a lot to do with the geography of East Sool, like Puntland region, much of the land is bare and unable to support larger population:

UfAA47Z.jpg
Link the source for the Laascaanood district being inhabited by hy, it’s complete and utter cap. Non of the other things hold any weight as well. Random maps anyone can create on the computer paint app doesn’t mean anything.

And lol at caynabo not being up for debate, almost half the district belongs to JS, a sub clan of dblock what now?

Somaliland in the end is simply a political block, it won't get recognition but it provides safety and economic growth for its residents. Its the only region which collects tax income equal to the FGS and the only region based on civic not tribalism.

In the end it is the only region in Somalia which has a democratic governnent , this makes it the only somali democracy in the horn. People should support them even if you have differences in politics.

Somaliland in the end is simply a political block, it won't get recognition but it provides safety and economic growth for its residents. Its the only region which collects tax income equal to the FGS and the only region based on civic not tribalism.

In the end it is the only region in Somalia which has a democratic governnent , this makes it the only somali democracy in the horn. People should support them even if you have differences in politics.

Who says we will never get recognition? Only Allah knows the future but as long as the majority of people in SL always support independence instead of union then recognition will eventually arrive because the world will get tired of ignoring of ignoring a peaceful, developing and functioning territory

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Tradition testifies Emir Nur Mujahid was from Somali-Darod tribe of Marehan"

You can read the journal piece here;

https://www.jstor.org/stable/43581078

The German got the complete name of Emir Nur down saying he is;

Nur Ali Abdullahi of ad-Dhuha Suha/Marehan

Marehan have his abtirsi down as

Nur Ali Abdullahi Nur Yusuf Mataan Ciis Ahmed Mohamed Da'ud Abadir of reer Hodanbari/Mareexaan.

http://www.abtirsi.com/view.php?person= ... irsiLang=1

Notice his family surname is listed as ad-Dhuha Suha family in the German piece and in Marehan geneology he is part of reer Hodanbari

Dhuha = morning
Suha: beautiful/amazing

Hodan: wealthy/amazing (dhulkaan waa hodan)
Bari ; daybreak/early morning (nabad ku bari)

The family name is basically "waking up to a beautiful, vibrant morning" or "morning light"

There's other sources independent of this that are from the 1970s that state he is Marehan. Marehan inherited the Adal Sultanate after the Imam's death. Emir Nur's descendants, the Ina Nur guarded his tomb in Harar to this day.
Who mentioned marehan anywhere? :ummhmm:

Kkk the guy has
Who says we will never get recognition? Only Allah knows the future but as long as the majority of people in SL always support independence instead of union then recognition will eventually arrive because the world will get tired of ignoring of ignoring a peaceful, developing and functioning territory

Maybe , but i doubt it. The best chance for independance was in the 90s and early 00's when Somalia had no government. Now we have an FGS and a growing position in the international world. In the next 10 years Somalia will grow stronger.

My uncle the federal minister of planning visited Badhan and Muse Bixi could do nothing about it.

Somalia can't defeat us militarily and there is zero chance of peaceful reunification so if the status quo eventually goes it will result in SL being recognized as independent by Somalia and the world. Remember neither North Sudan nor Ethiopia were ever failed states with arms embargoes yet they each had to accept South Sudan and Eritrea respectively

PS no doubt the 5% of territory not in our control (Buhodle, Badhan) will eventually come to our fold by hook or by crook