Enslavement of the minority exists in Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we as Somalis push this under the rug? Somalis still enslave minorities in Somalia.

This is why it will always remain as a shithole.

sister, you have no idea, i saw jarer who will tell you we will deport daroods,

they should be kept under thump, give them too many rights and you will regret it, they have too much cuqdad and hate and give them an inch and they take a mile,

dont be too nice, they have agendas,

rememeebr that jarer who wanted all Ogadens including babies to be head chopped after a jarer was killed in kismayo, he was form new york and said he will pay 5,000

they should be deproated and if it was not against islam i would advocate extermination nazi style,

thye hate somalis, they want revenge and if they ever got power they would rape our females and kill the man,

they should be sent back to tanzania, stop the calool jeleec,

ahmed madoobe gave them so many rights, marehan knew how to keep them under lock, one thing i respect about our small teeth cousins, now jarers are arrogant n kismayo, if you touch them ahmed will execute you, so they have become too kibir,

sister, you have no idea, i saw jarer who will tell you we will deport daroods,

they should be kept under thump, give them too many rights and you will regret it, they have too much cuqdad and hate and give them an inch and they take a mile,

dont be too nice, they have agendas,

rememeebr that jarer who wanted all Ogadens including babies to be head chopped after a jarer was killed in kismayo, he was form new york and said he will pay 5,000

they should be deproated and if it was not against islam i would advocate extermination nazi style,

thye hate somalis, they want revenge and if they ever got power they would rape our females and kill the man,

they should be sent back to tanzania, stop the calool jeleec,

ahmed madoobe gave them so many rights, marehan knew how to keep them under lock, one thing i respect about our small teeth cousins, now jarers are arrogant n kismayo, if you touch them ahmed will execute you, so they have become too kibir,
They all should be deported with cadcads/reer xamars too

So why touch them lol? How about you leave them in peace?

@Reiko are you going to tell us more about this modern day slavery?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Heard too many stories about Bantus being mistreated, they should just leave it’s not like there’s opportunity in Somalia. I would go to Uganda if I were them :francis:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Why do we as Somalis push this under the rug? Somalis still enslave minorities in Somalia.

i havent seen slavery. i see discrimination and abuse towards minority but not enslavement. in puntland the Madows and minority are well off and wealthy. they might live in make shift houses but they make more money than most. but i see what you mean. its more of discrimination than enslavement.

Omar9000

Isxisaabi intaan lagu xisaabin

Somalis dont enslave nobody in general unless its a somali who abondened his religious believes if they are very triblist they will most likely enslave a somali from a different tribe its called hate but if you are speaking about the somali bantus somalis have nothing to do with their enslavement albiet they were mistreated during the civil war. Ethiopia enslaves the poor and weak somalis just dont marry from the midgaans nor the bantus somalis tho ihve seen some somalis and somali bantu mixture.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Bantus have enough countries, I don't see why they want to live in Somalia.

Go somewhere else:gucciwhat:

you guys use the word slavery so easily,

nowa days in siyasad you use cheap words like claling someone a nazi, hitler, etc

cheap words, real slavery is horrible, thank god humanity banned it,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending