Enslavement of the minority exists in Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why do we as Somalis push this under the rug? Somalis still enslave minorities in Somalia.

This is why it will always remain as a shithole.

Interesting.

Modern slavery in the west is mostly due to sex trafficking slavery, can anyone (Reiko) explain to us the contemporary slavery in Somalia.

psyche

To each their own
Warya i wonder till this day if your mother is really wabeeneeye:russ: you have been lying about everything nacasyahow

Just because your clan happens to be the same as my mothers doesn't mean that I will tolerate your blatant racism.

Apollo

VIP
Interesting.

Modern slavery in the west is mostly due to sex trafficking slavery, can anyone (Reiko) explain to us the contemporary slavery in Somalia.

The UK is such a shithole that they have slaves in other areas besides sex work, such as in the car wash industry and in food services. @World

In Italy, it's mainly Sub-Saharan African and South Asians (Indians) on their way to Western Europe that get caught as slaves in Italy:

The UK is such a shithole that they have slaves in other areas besides sex work, such as in the car wash industry and in food services. @World

In Italy, it's mainly Sub-Saharan African and South Asians (Indians) on their way to Western Europe that get caught as slaves in Italy:

@Apollo

That western slavery definition of underpaid workers happens in Australia too and there are daily stories on the media of foreign students who earn “slave” wages (below minimum wages). It exists in most western countries with foreign students or illegal migrants.

I was wondering Reiko’s statement on minorities being enslaved in Somalia. Im not doubting it’s existence, but I never heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending