ENOCH POWEL! UK politician predicted a self-UK-suicide. Predicted London will turn into Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

In 1968 advocated for the repatriation of black and qaxootis. He warned that the UK will be overwhelmed in few decades. He warned that the UK native would be drowned with Mulatos (mixes of the races) where the British identity would be lost.

Runtii can you be mad at him.

Just look at us. You’d think we’d approve Japanese immigrate to our country to quickly grow 25% of the nation.

What a great man Enoch Powell is.

Go checkout London. I was shocked. Looks like Londonistan.

Tukraq

VIP

In 1968 advocated for the repatriation of black and qaxootis. He warned that the UK will be overwhelmed in few decades. He warned that the UK native would be drowned with Mulatos (mixes of the races) where the British identity would be lost.

Runtii can you be mad at him.

Just look at us. You’d think we’d approve Japanese immigrate to our country to quickly grow 25% of the nation.

What a great man Enoch Powell is.

Go checkout London. I was shocked. Looks like Londonistan.
I don’t know about the UK but it seems either the best immigrants don’t go there and they also don’t know how to use them to there advantage like America does, here the Pakistanis and Indians are answering our job vacancies at the doctor level since we don’t have enough and there doing well in tech running companies like google, YouTube and Microsoft and without them America would be worse off

Tukraq

VIP
I like the UK and all but didn’t they invade 180 out of 184 countries!
I would say they had it coming but, it might be a positive in a way:bell: well at least the way the US is doing it is a positive, in England there taking lower class Indians:gucciwhat: the country however has a massive aging population nearing retirement who want lots of entitlements but not enough kids to pay off the system due to feminism birth control and false Malthusian propaganda about overpopulation:manny: with out immigrants there system would entirely collapse

I would say they had it coming but, it might be a positive in a way:bell: well at least the way the US is doing it is a positive, in England there taking lower class Indians:gucciwhat: the country however has a massive aging population nearing retirement who want lots of entitlements but not enough kids to pay off the system due to feminism birth control and false Malthusian propaganda about overpopulation:manny: with out immigrants there system would entirely collapse
I don’t know nothing about the current situation in the uk but I know they invaded a ridiculous number of countries. I don’t think the system would collapse that’s fear mongering. I would say 90% of white people are genuinely good people but the 10% are really nasty and vicious people.

Tukraq

VIP
I don’t know nothing about the current situation in the uk but I know they invaded a ridiculous number of countries. I don’t think the system would collapse that’s fear mongering. I would say 90% of white people are genuinely good people but the 10% are really nasty and vicious people.
Sahib it simple the boomer generation(children after ww2) is nearing retirement age and there the largest generation in the last century, once they retire they won’t work but take in massive government entitlements like health care and social security, the generations after them are very small in population due to the things I named like feminism, birth control, overpopulation propaganda and many other factors, this means the current generation if all immigrants are removed can’t support them through taxes, or care for them as doctors so the system collapses, immigration and immigrants with high birth rates is how the system can be countinued

Sahib it simple the boomer generation(children after ww2) is nearing retirement age and there the largest generation in the last century, once they retire they won’t work but take in massive government entitlements like health care and social security, the generations after them are very small in population due to the things I named like feminism, birth control, overpopulation propaganda and many other factors, this means the current generation if all immigrants are removed can’t support them through taxes, or care for them as doctors so the system collapses, immigration and immigrants with high birth rates is how the system can be countinued
Oh I see what you’re saying now. So a less extreme Japan situation.

Maybe n maybe not

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
It’s not the Asian and African immigrants fault, you can’t blame them when they enjoy having sex every night and impregnating their women 10 times.

While you Anglos have meaningless sex with selfish condoms that never satisfies the lady but to yourself, all just to avoid having kids.

Who’s fault is it really? You can’t stop them from having sex. One way to counter them is to start banning condoms and have proper sex so you can compete with the immigrants when it comes to high birth rates.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
5560.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending