English right-winger tells pakis go home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I really dont like these UK street debates walaahi. Its useless, and kinda dumb. To be listening to average joe and jane in the streets is beneath my high nose. I am sorry.

Apollo

VIP
I really dont like these UK street debates walaahi. Its useless, and kinda dumb. To be listening to average joe and jane in the streets is beneath my high nose. I am sorry.

Forums are an online versions of these UK speakers' corner street debates.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Forums are an online versions of these UK street debates.

I disagree. Forums attracts, the nerdy, lonely smart types, who are thoughtful, creative and interesting. I know alot of people who dont know how to type a paragraph to express their thoughts. One sentence typing that is over 140 characters is a bit too much. Forumers are like elite club members. You should embrace your inner nerdy Einstein Apollo

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lool it's funny I miss the Somali corner one though that was the most entertaining

3854.jpg

I disagree. Forums attracts, the nerdy, lonely smart types, who are thoughtful, creative and interesting. I know alot of people who dont know how to type a paragraph to express their thoughts. One sentence typing that is over 140 characters is a bit too much. Forumers are like elite club members. You should embrace your inner nerdy Einstein Apollo
True kkk some people in speakers corner have serious mental issues forum is much more sensible and safe

Apollo

VIP
True kkk some people in speakers corner have serious mental issues forum is much more sensible and safe

On forums you also can't talk over each other. That's the most annoying thing about real life debates (people talking over each other & interruptions while speaking).

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
On forums you also can't talk over each other. That's the most annoying thing about real life debates (people talking over each other & interruptions while speaking).

exactly. that annoys me. the pent up eager to talk and argue, using zero sense. But for me, what really annoys me is the bystanders standing next to the debaters. They look like happy sheep, enjoying the talk. They have a natural relaxed stupid face that is used to eating barris and burp at the end of eating, feeling content. That really annoys me more than the interruptions

exactly. that annoys me. the pent up eager to talk and argue, using zero sense. But for me, what really annoys me is the bystanders standing next to the debaters. They look like happy sheep, enjoying the talk. They have a natural relaxed stupid face that is used to eating barris and burp at the end of eating, feeling content. That really annoys me more than the interruptions
That's the eager face of a future debater kkkk they're watching and Learning

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hes a Show off he knows he would get banged but he has heart lool

Walaahi i was about to say that! The good thing about Arabs and Pakistanis is ,they are weaker in body but have the heart of a lion! Somalis too.

Madoow, they have a strong Samsam body but their hearts are fuleey xaar weyne

Last edited:
Walaahi i was about to say that! The good thing about Arabs and Pakistanis is ,they are weaker body but the heart of a lion! Somalis too.

Madoow, they have a story Samsam body but their hearts are fuleey xaar weyne
Soomaha Madow is big for nothing they were used for slavery because of their muscles that's when they were productive now there just Crybaby wimps

Status
Not open for further replies.