English Premiere League 2021/22 Predictions

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I am a big United fan and I wanna see the boys do well.

But I have a madder prediction.

I think Tottenham (with Nuno as manager obviously) keeps Harry Kane and get top 4 this season.

They will also win the Europa Conference League and beat Mourinho's Roma en route to the final.

Harry Kane delivers Tottenham their first trophy in years and leaves as a certified legend, saving Tottenham from the brink of mediocrity.

:damnmusic:

Thoughts?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Thoughts on Ole? Reminds me of Southgate vibes.

He's a complicated character but I am part of the school of thought that thinks we need to trust the process. I would rather have stability and see him improve the squad/himself over a period to win a title than bringing in a manager like Jose again.

Most of the problems at united are not his making and he's been a net positive since arriving.

:hillarybiz:Who do you support waryah?

He's a complicated character but I am part of the school of thought that thinks we need to trust the process. I would rather have stability and see him improve the squad/himself over a period to win a title than bringing in a manager like Jose again.

Most of the problems at united are not his making and he's been a net positive since arriving.

:hillarybiz:Who do you support waryah?
My hometown club Leeds. Shoutout Bielsa still can't believe he is managing us. You won't win anything with Ole, he has lowered expectations to the point united are clapping mediocrity.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
My hometown club Leeds. Shoutout Bielsa still can't believe he is managing us. You won't win anything with Ole, he has lowered expectations to the point united are clapping mediocrity.

Bielsa is a good manager that would win a lot if he was elsewhere.

I think most united fans will agree that this current squad under Ole looks and feels the best since SAF. There is clear progress to be seen sxb. I would want him to learn on the job and win some titles soon. After the last few seasons, I have bundles of patience.

Wallahi i was optimistic about arsenal especially the way we ended the season. Pepe on form, Saka's potential, emile smith rowe, the transfer budget. But i don't see arsenal finishing top 4 without saka's contribution and confidence on the wing.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Wallahi i was optimistic about arsenal especially the way we ended the season. Pepe on form, Saka's potential, emile smith rowe, the transfer budget. But i don't see arsenal finishing top 4 without saka's contribution and confidence on the wing.
We ain't making it out the hood with Arteta as our manager :mjcry:

Yusuf M

PuntExit
United have a good team but we need to secure Varane and Declan Rice.

:lawd:
Got Jadon, Varane is on the way. I don't think utd will sign Declan. West Ham would want anywhere between £80-£90 million for Declan, crazy. I think Ruben Neves of Wolves would be a much better option. Would only cost utd £35-£40 Million.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Got Jadon, Varane is on the way. I don't think utd will sign Declan. West Ham would want anywhere between £80-£90 million for Declan, crazy. I think Ruben Neves of Wolves would be a much better option. Would only cost utd £35-£40 Million.

Man said Ruben Neves in a midfield with Bruno Fernandes.

That Portuguese link up.

ElS4yucWoAU3BEy.jpg

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Somalis supporting Arsenal is indicative of Somalia's problems.

Bad management, lack of international success and too much infighting online.

Trending