Engineers/engineer students come in

Sol

?
Aaaah. I was going to ask about student loans. You Brits don’t deal with outrageous student debts, do you?
We do have student loans that you pay off but its nothing big and it gets deducted from your wages automatically by your employer (something like £12 a week)

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Software Engineer, if you don't like problem solving, any Engineering career ain't for you.

Solve 1 problem, 5 more emerge. This is your life. I find it fun.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Software Engineer, if you don't like problem solving, any Engineering career ain't for you.

Solve 1 problem, 5 more emerge. This is your life. I find it fun.

Same, but Software Engineering can be fun since you can be creative and design apps to solve world problems as you want.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Same, but Software Engineering can be fun since you can be creative and design apps to solve world problems as you want.
The learning aspect is a bit hard and annoying, but once you get the gist, its really a walk in the park, fun to do, and sometimes entertaining.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The learning aspect is a bit hard and annoying, but once you get the gist, its really a walk in the park, fun to do, and sometimes entertaining.

Its only annoying when you gotta fix some dumbasses stupid code, but when you get to lead a project and create a new app or feature its awesome.

Agreed on the learning though, some of the initial concepts like objects can take some time for newbies.