Enemy of Puntland crumble as we reach one man one vote

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Politicians ,social media personalities ,and diaspora funding causing alot of issues in puntland and somaliland . HSM also adding fuel doubt he truly cares his words ring hallow
HSM wants to fuel this. He’s a winner either way, Deni falls and he loses a political opponent in Xamar elections in 2026/27 or Deni starts a civil war in PL and stays in power by force. Again ruining any opposition in Xamar.

It’s why you’ll see loads of anti-SLers supporting Muse Bihi. Deni is attempting the exact same thing with opening up political parties and a 2 year extension to be announced.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
He is a weak timid HAG moryaan zookeeper, he should focus on stealing more money from Intl. Orgs instead of trying to disrupt Puntland, honestly even Mr. Cheese was more of a threat to PL than he ever will be. He can't do anything to stop 1m1v and the success of Puntland.
Sometimes I think you forget your Awrtable

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
HSM wants to fuel this. He’s a winner either way, Deni falls and he loses a political opponent in Xamar elections in 2026/27 or Deni starts a civil war in PL and stays in power by force. Again ruining any opposition in Xamar.

It’s why you’ll see loads of anti-SLers supporting Muse Bihi. Deni is attempting the exact same thing with opening up political parties and a 2 year extension to be announced.
What series contender do you think will actually help HSM? Puntland and FGS is like oil and water look at what HSM did to former ally Deni. Same will happen to HSM with these contenders he think will help him, in my opinion

bidenkulaha

GalYare
What series contender do you think will actually help Deni? Puntland and FGS is like oil and water look at what HSM did to former ally Deni. Same will happen to HSM with these contenders he think will help him, in my opinion
HSM will do ‘gorgortan’ with a new leader. His major problem with Deni is his ambitions for Somalia seat and doesn’t want to waste political capital on him as he sees him as outgoing.

Expect a big HSM visit to PL and major negotiations backed by the IC to get all the deals needed for his agenda. I expect ‘compromise’ from all sides.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

CDF3752F-159C-4CC3-9C5B-39D7C72F4C6B.jpeg

Awrtable is noble clan and produced a Prime MinisterView attachment 271352

Are they insulting Awrtable now? Everyday I thank Admin for the ignore list. These trolls will make you lose your manners with their disgraceful commentary. Awrtable are classy and confident Puntites who don't bother anyone.

They were even the Sultan of Harti in Waamo at one point, that's how much we get along, Masha'Allah.

:mjlol:
Lol this explains why he vehemently loves kacaanka.
I like to speak the truth, I'm not a Kacaanist, one of the founding generals of SDF in 1979 who rebelled against Siyaad was from my clan. Siyaad also used his HAG and Issaq soldiers to attack villages that my extended family members lived in.

You have to look at things without emotion.

Trending

Latest posts