Endless desert locusts in PL Somalia

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I can’t believe they’re still in the horn, I thought they moved to India.

It really is like a scene from a Quran story. May Allah help the farmers πŸ™πŸ½

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I can’t believe they’re still in the horn, I thought they moved to India.

It really is like a scene from a Quran story. May Allah help the farmers πŸ™πŸ½

Climate change has something to do with that , North Somalia and the Arabian peninsula have been getting unusual amount of rain and cyclones lately,
Puntland just had the biggest cyclone in Somalia's recorded history days ago , Cyclone Gati.

Wet desert = locust swarm

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It's harp they are playing with the weather
IMG_96jlph.jpg

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I've seen in kenya they have planes that fly over locust infestations and spray pesticide over it

I can imagine planes can be expensive but a solution could be to use drones back home than they could do surveillance and than spray it on the area affected

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Look how laandheere they are they might become a major qabiil and take control of the country
They even come from arabia. Their are gonna fit right in with the banu hashim gang.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So are you Christian now?

Well we are encouraged to read about the Israelites gospel book. but not take it for word of truth. Quran should be the final decider or confirmation, needless to say

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Well we are encouraged to read about the Israelites gospel book. but not take it for word of truth. Quran should be the final decider or confirmation, needless to say
No, what is happening doesn't indicate that PLers have committed sins.

Trending