End of year nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
"Boldest member" :trumpsmirk:
thanks bro:salute:

:dabcasar: I'm a lady or have you forgotten?

Didn’t xalimo exit last like 3 seconds?

That little revolt @Reiko tried to have didn’t work

Somali spot was hit with the blue wave of abdiexit that last more than a week. A wild time

I helped Unite all abdis from different qabilis and diasporas.a truly peaceful time. Our forces were powerful. We changed the game when it came to gender bashing since the ultimate weapon was created.

Who knows Maybe one day I might bring back the movement. I definitely got followers ready at command.

I was specifically talking about your movement. Do not deflect. It did not last. :siilaanyolaugh:The leader was doubleminded and fell for the charms for the 'demonized Xalimo'.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
:dabcasar: I'm a lady or have you forgotten?

I was specifically talking about your movement. Do not deflect. It did not last. :siilaanyolaugh:The leader was doubleminded and fell for the charms for the 'demonized Xalimo'.

Oh sorry, I'm used to talk to men :drakelaugh:

Muji

VIP
Friendliest user: @waraabe
User with the highest chance of sweeping me off my feet: @Steamdevolopment
User I would like to be on a desert island with: @Apollo
The users who are in everyone’s DMs: @Gucci mane and @Kodeen
The @Factz and @Knowles award for the most arguments this year: @World and @n9
The funniest troll: @Samira
@rkellys award for the most lies told: @Abdalla
The worst reinvention award @Jake from State Farm
@governments award for the best Arab booty clapping: @Cognitivedissonance
Most embarrassing moment award: when @government organised a qarxis thread for @Emily and the Ethiopians refused to turn on eachother, they said that was a Somali specialty
The groundbreaking journalism award: @sigmund the anti-Cushitic Hunter.
@AussieHustlers award for the biggest gaal: @Steamdevolopment
The best farax abuser: @Reiko
Best newcomer award: @henni and @The alchemist
@maraqdigaags suugo science award: @EDsomali

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
tenor.gif

I'm getting ready just in case:bell:

Kratos

Sonder
Disclaimer: A lot of this is based on the recency effect if I haven't awarded you it's because we haven't interacted lately or you're hard to pin down.

Best Leader of a Failed Movement - @Jake from State Farm

Most Valiant Abdi Slayer: @Reiko

Xalimo Uplifter: @Mercury

Feminist of the Year: @Cognitivedissonance

Manist of the Year: @Knowles

Wandering Amnesiac: @Basra

E3b Arab: @government

Real Arab: @Lamiis

Last Ethiopian Standing: @Emily

Sweetest Member: @RICH

Sagest Poster: @YourBroMoe

Columbian of the Year: @RichEnoughForGucci

Most Bipolar Posts: @CanIDimo

Cracker Fiend: @Kodeen

Boldest Members: @4head and @Armadillo

Somali Redditer: @Abdi-indhoyare

Greatest Twitter Correspondent: @sigmund

Most Evasive: @AussieHustler

Globetrotter of the Year: @R.Kelly

Most Committed to the Somali Cause: @Geeljire lotus

Favorite Storyteller: NobleCushite

Greatest DNA FKDers: @Apollo, @Nilotufian and @anonimo

Xalimo Rabble-rouser: @Abdalla

Most level-headed: @SilverL

Warabe Meat Connoisseur: @Factz

Most Consistent Troll: @Ferrari

Cutest Cat Dp: @CaliTedesse

Chronically Optimistic: @Jiron

Koreaboo turned Otaku - @Shoto Todoroki

Favorite T1a: @Somali psycho

Starcrossed Frenemies: @HalimaJ and @The alchemist

The mole of the Year: @abdiwarrior

Biggest Suprise Exit: @Blade1

Quietest Exit: @VixR

Shortest Hiatus: @Daughter of samaale

Only AbdiExiter Remaining: @Kaiser

Wtf is a Somali redditer?

Kratos

Sonder
Reddit is used by everyne these days. It is one of the top websites. It like a more anonymous version of Twitter.
I had no idea. I've used the fitness subreddit before (illegally downloading workout programs) but that's the extent of my experience

Kratos

Sonder
What is it about the red pill philosophy that most appeals to you?
I don't subscribe to a red-pill philosophy, if that even is a thing. Can you explain what you mean? I feel like I'm just being honest (most of the time). I do make a few troll posts here and there though... The urge is too strong sometimes

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't subscribe to a red-pill philosophy, if that even is a thing. Can you explain what you mean? I feel like I'm just being honest (most of the time). I do make a few troll posts here and there though... The urge is too strong sometimes

I can't speak on behalf of red pillers. I was trying to gauge your thoughts on it/them? I'm just here to pick your hypermasculine brain.:ayaanswag:

Kratos

Sonder
I can't speak on behalf of red pillers. I was trying to gauge your thoughts on it/them? I'm just here to pick your hypermasculine brain.:ayaanswag:
My impression is that red-pillers are critical thinkers and are in tune with reality. If so, I have nothing but positive thoughts

My impression is that red-pillers are critical thinkers and are in tune with reality. If so, I have nothing but positive thoughts
The people that call themselves red-pilled are the new conservatives. Becoming a conservative is considered taking the red-pill.

You are considered red-pilled if you support trump. Being a critical thinker has nothing to do with supporting trump.

Muji

VIP

Red-pillers are men who hate women. Incels who sleep on their dry sperm and demand a wife for existing. They tirelessly petrol the internet to abuse any woman that’s having fun. And are obsessed with alpha males who they describe as Chads.

Kratos

Sonder
The people that call themselves red-pilled are the new conservatives. Becoming a conservative is considered taking the red-pill.

You are considered red-pilled if you support trump. Being a critical thinker has nothing to do with supporting trump.
Red-pillers are men who hate women. Incels who sleep on their dry sperm and demand a wife for existing. They tirelessly petrol the internet to abuse any woman that’s having fun. And are obsessed with alpha males who they describe as Chads.
Ok so conservative far-right incels who sleep on their dry sperm, abuse women and are obsessed with alpha males. Got it.

My opinion has now changed.

Kratos

Sonder

I was just going off the urban dictionary definition :liberaltears:
Screen Shot 2018-12-30 at 9.41.09 pm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts