End of the world plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
So since the hairy savages a.k.a the Saudis have started pissing off the US due to some retarded assassination we may be facing world war 3 and as long as some idiotic leader doesn't scream help out a bunch of people who've never done shit for us while in our state we should be alright

So ladies and gentlemen lay out your plans on what your gonna do personally I'm gonna go for this:

Get a farm by taking random land somewhere not too far from civilization in our sun kissed land however this will be based on finding a water source.

Get ammunition and weapons from whoever is selling them

Find a curvy xalimi out in the wild and marry her:patrice:

Rob some livestock and before you judge it's a new world out here:ohno:

Later on get things running also set up a perimeter and keep watch because I can't be having looters out here

So wat'cha ya' think about dat huh? Amazing isn't it just a bit of genius from a intelligent man:mjswag:

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
So since the hairy savages a.k.a the Saudis have started pissing off the US due to some retarded assassination we may be facing world war 3 and as long as some idiotic leader doesn't scream help out a bunch of people who've never done shit for us while in our state we should be alright

So ladies and gentlemen lay out your plans on what your gonna do personally I'm gonna go for this:

Get a farm by taking random land somewhere not too far from civilization in our sun kissed land however this will be based on finding a water source.

Get ammunition and weapons from whoever is selling them

Find a curvy xalimi out in the wild and marry her:patrice:

Rob some livestock and before you judge it's a new world out here:ohno:

Later on get things running also set up a perimeter and keep watch because I can't be having looters out here

So wat'cha ya' think about dat huh? Amazing isn't it just a bit of genius from a intelligent man:mjswag:
Your plans too stretched. If ww3 breaks out ill waist all my lacaag on underground growth labs, seeds, radioactive protective clothing. Also, the rest of the world will die out due to nuclear winter. Somalia is doomed due to an event like that which will destroy the whole of mankind

Your plans too stretched. If ww3 breaks out ill waist all my lacaag on underground growth labs, seeds, radioactive protective clothing. Also, the rest of the world will die out due to nuclear winter. Somalia is doomed due to an event like that which will destroy the whole of mankind
Great point. No point of this thread I guess although this was based on a no nuke situation but it probably will happen so oh well I guess.

Great point. No point of this thread I guess although this was based on a no nuke situation but it probably will happen so oh well I guess.

Start buying gold. Physically - none of that shit where some company invests in gold or holds it for you. The rest will take care of itself. Gold never tarnishes even after thousands of years and will be the only store of value if the world collapses.:yousmart:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I'll just sit somewhere and wait for the nukes. If nothing happens then I sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.