End of the world conspiracy theories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

någon :)
I have been hearing many conspiracy theories that the world is about to end soon. One respected sheikh that I trust & admire has been talking about this topic lately.
That the Saudi kingdom is about to collapse, & coming of the chosen one.

Feel free to share your ideas and opinion on this topic, no matter if you believe or religion.

Time will pass rapidly.
When a trust becomes a means of making a profit.
A man will pass by a grave and wish he were in that place.

These are all minor signs btw

1. Books/writing will be widespread and (religious) knowledge will be low. [Ahmad]
  2. People will beat others with whips like the tails of oxen - this may be in reference to the slave trade. [Muslim]
  3. Children will be filled with rage. [at-Tabarani, al-Hakim]
  4. Children will be foul. [at-Tabarani, al-Hakim]
  5. Women will conspire. [at-Tabarani, al-Hakim[
  6. Rain will be acidic or burning - reference to acid rain. [at-Tabarani, al-Hakim]
  7. Children of fornication will become widespread or prevalent. [at-Tabarani, al-Hakim]
  8. When a trust becomes a means of making a profit. [Tirmidhi, Al-Haythami]
  9. Episodes of sudden death will become widespread. [Ahmad]
  10. There will be people who will be brethren in public, but enemies in secret. (When asked how that would come about, he replied, "Because they will have ulterior motives in their mutual dealings, and at the same time they will fear one another.") [Tirmidhi]
  11. People will walk in the marketplace with their thighs exposed.
  12. Great distances will be traversed in short spans of time - reference to vehicles, aeroplanes.
  13. The people of Iraq will recieve no food and no money due to oppression by the Romans (Europeans). [Muslim]
  14. People will hop between the clouds and the earth.
  15. When singers become common. [Al-Haythami]
  16. People will dance late into the night.
  17. People will claim to follow the Qur'an but will reject Hadith & Sunnah. [Abu Dawood]
  18. Men will begin to look like women and women will begin to look like men

These are some minor signs that have already occurred or are currently in progress. Some scholars even said that all the minor signs have already happened and that we are waiting on the Major signs leading up to yawmul qiyamah.

1. Books/writing will be widespread and (religious) knowledge will be low. [Ahmad]
  2. People will beat others with whips like the tails of oxen - this may be in reference to the slave trade. [Muslim]
  3. Children will be filled with rage. [at-Tabarani, al-Hakim]
  4. Children will be foul. [at-Tabarani, al-Hakim]
  5. Women will conspire. [at-Tabarani, al-Hakim[
  6. Rain will be acidic or burning - reference to acid rain. [at-Tabarani, al-Hakim]
  7. Children of fornication will become widespread or prevalent. [at-Tabarani, al-Hakim]
  8. When a trust becomes a means of making a profit. [Tirmidhi, Al-Haythami]
  9. Episodes of sudden death will become widespread. [Ahmad]
  10. There will be people who will be brethren in public, but enemies in secret. (When asked how that would come about, he replied, "Because they will have ulterior motives in their mutual dealings, and at the same time they will fear one another.") [Tirmidhi]
  11. People will walk in the marketplace with their thighs exposed.
  12. Great distances will be traversed in short spans of time - reference to vehicles, aeroplanes.
  13. The people of Iraq will recieve no food and no money due to oppression by the Romans (Europeans). [Muslim]
  14. People will hop between the clouds and the earth.
  15. When singers become common. [Al-Haythami]
  16. People will dance late into the night.
  17. People will claim to follow the Qur'an but will reject Hadith & Sunnah. [Abu Dawood]
  18. Men will begin to look like women and women will begin to look like men
These are some minor signs that have already occurred or are currently in progress. Some scholars even said that all the minor signs have already happened and that we are waiting on the Major signs leading up to yawmul qiyamah.
No.17

I've actually come across people like that. I think they're called 'quranists'

No.17

I've actually come across people like that. I think they're called 'quranists'

Yes they are called Quranists or Orientalists. I have met one guy like that and they reject the hadith and sunnah and his reasoning was due to some hadiths that were describing the marriage of Prophet(PBUH) to Aisha when she was at the age of 9. He said he can't follow something like that.

There are many muslims from different sects that I have met over the years..

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
I have a conspiracy that black people will become the most powerful in the world soon.
When the Prophet (SAW) made his last Khutbah, he said that the Arabs are not superior to the non-Arab and the non-Arab is not superior to the Arab. The white is not superior to the black, nor is the black superior to the white. Now if you break this down in a timeline...

Arab is not superior to non-Arabs
The Arabs quickly conquered most of both the Roman and Persian Empires relatively quickly which gave them an ego boost. After some time they began treating some people they conquered as second class citizens.

Non-Arabs are not superior to the Arabs

The Turks (non-Arabs) came and became the most powerful in the world. They were known for mistreating the Arabs populations that they conquered.

whites are not superior to Blacks
After the non-Arabs (Turks) became weaker, the whites became a colonial force and they began dehumanizing the blacks.

Blacks are not superior to whites
I believe that sooner or later that blacks will become more powerful and they might mistreat the whites. That is why the Prophet (SAW) is reminding us not to mistreat them because we are all Bani Adam.

There are so many flash points and every day a new one comes like the latest US dogs threatening China with sanctions, any of these could erupt very suddenly and quickly turn into world war 3 were nuclear exchanges will take place.

- South China Sea Tensions

- North Korea Tension (Both Russia/China will back them and moved troops/navy to their borders, the Chinese media even warned about this)

- Tension in Syria between several world/regional powers and 100 different proxy groups.

- Tension between the US and EU over LNG oil, EU threatening retaliatory sanction back on the US after the US sanctions approved by congress will hit EU companies involved in the Russian Nordstream pipe-lines, the US wants to force the EU to buy expensive US LNG oil over much cheaper Russia.

- The GCC internal feuds that can erupt at any moment, Saudi's will be first to fall, record number of foreigners are already leaving as they are refusing extensions and pricing others out (the stage is being set for their civil war)

- The tension in the middle east between GCC/Iran/Turkey, the one between Nuclear armed India/Pakistan

- The looming Petro dollar and banking collapse, just today it's being reported the banking cartels are making moves against bitcoin and crypto currency under the guise of combating terrorism of course, they are also planning to ban cash as they did in India.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-13/us-launches-quiet-crackdown-cryptocurrencies

- The US is heading for civil war sometime soon with the polarisation/hatred at levels not seen since the civil war

There are so many other flash points that could trigger all of this to blow up very soon, much of humanity will perish as a result, the Zionists are absolutely hell bent on getting their false Messiah to rule the world from Jerusalem as foretold in their Satanic Talmud, they have to engineer a world war, it's the only way Israel can become the ruling state when the Goyims take each other out.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Until Muslims conquer Rome, I won't believe that this is the end times:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.