End of an era…Goodbye

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Have to say Goodbye to being a teenager even though I still feel like one:kendrickcry: got like 6 months till I turn 20 and become a full fledged member of womenhood:salute:
I take back my offer of being your oday in the future.
deals-off-homelander.gif

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
I stopped being active due to the amount of ciyaal here
we all know thats not the reason why

97-99 somalis are the most mentally stable somalis in the diaspora. We raise the IQ of this place.
for what reason?
Facts walahi. I’m in my 20’s but I feel like I’m talking with a bunch of ciyaal

Why are teenagers so chronically online these days lmao. Go outside, see your friends and enjoy your youth
nigga, you need intense shaming. Nigga. Nigga. You deserve it 3 times after saying your in your 20s, go seek some employment of COURSE their online what type of stupid question is this.

There are not much Young people on this website you delusional people, its just 30-40 fkd people and 20-30 yr olds wasting time in general. Then all the other productive sub forums are mostly the young people 15-25 Hmmm I wonder why that is

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
for what reason?

nigga, you need intense shaming. Nigga. Nigga. You deserve it 3 times after saying your in your 20s, go seek some employment of COURSE their online what type of stupid question is this.

There are not much Young people on this website you delusional people, its just 30-40 fkd people and 20-30 yr olds wasting time in general. Then all the other productive sub forums are mostly the young people 15-25 Hmmm I wonder why that is
Well said akhi at the end of the day the site is just entertainment there is nothing to be taken seriously on here 💯💯💯

Trending