Employers see your browsing history in your phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol you sound like you have s lot more to hide lmaooooo

hMjOPzE.gif

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Englighten ne
It hides your browsing. It connects to the VPN companies servers and masks your IP as a completely different one making it look like your from another city or county. Many people use this in China to watch YouTube since it is banned there.

You can use it in your work if you don't want big brother or your boss seeing what your doing on your device.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It hides your browsing. It connects to the VPN companies servers and masks your IP as a completely different one making it look like your from another city or county. Many people use this in China to watch YouTube since it is banned there.

You can use it in your work if you don't want big brother or your boss seeing what your doing on your device.

Youtube is banned in China?????? poor people! I cant imagine life without Youtube? Where will i get my Sheikh Yasir Qadhi fix?
upload_2019-4-19_12-37-7.jpeg

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Who can see it though? Your close managers or the IT guys? I am Somalispot on breaks a lot lol hopefully they aren't reading my stuff here lol what's a VPN? I mostly use my data but I am not sure if I used their wifi once before and if that's enough for them to access my phone or not.

Only the IT department can see it but your manager can request the info from them if they want. VPN, just like @Timo Madow and proud mentioned stands for virtual private network and conceals your connection. Most IT guys use a VPN even at home. You can never be too careful these days.

So I think my employers see my browsing history. I never use their wifi but I must have atleast once before. Can they also see your pictures and videos?
I have pictures without my hijab on so I am a bit worried if they can see them because is haram. Is there no such thing as privacy anymore? Or am I just being paranoid?

only if you use company phone,

thats why they give you company cars, hones and laptops,

amazon used to tell us we we will check your company phone and laptop, and they use they check our company car, track it,

but on your own phone, i doubt it, unless they have have very high tech we dont know about,

some companies are ruthless,

apparently facebook was recommending ads to people after watching them on the phone camera as they sued their app and listening to phone conversations, people report these,

this is why when we were at amazon, even the top bosses and the It guys would place tap it notes on the laptop camera, but they still have the speaker,

just avoided it, and if private phone wifi can be used to hack but not sure if they can listen or watch or download your videos, buts it 2019, who knows,

i bet you there is a small print in your contract saying we can, never trust these cadans,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts