Employers see your browsing history in your phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I think my employers see my browsing history. I never use their wifi but I must have atleast once before. Can they also see your pictures and videos?
I have pictures without my hijab on so I am a bit worried if they can see them because is haram. Is there no such thing as privacy anymore? Or am I just being paranoid?

Lmfao wtf
Why would they have access to your camera roll?
I think they can see the websites you access whilst using their wifi though

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
So I think my employers see my browsing history. I never use their wifi but I must have atleast once before. Can they also see your pictures and videos?
I have pictures without my hijab on so I am a bit worried if they can see them because is haram. Is there no such thing as privacy anymore? Or am I just being paranoid?

If you're using their WiFi, then they can see what you're browsing. However, I sincerely doubt that they can see your private pictures. That's some next level hacker stuff.

Ugaaso

Deni
@Halimo-2018 is this the new job you recently started? or am I confusing you with another poster? anyway it's unlikely that an employer would go great lengths just to spy on their staff. unless the law is involved.

Websites only

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Yup, when your connected to their wifi they can see the websites you visited, what time they were visited and how much bandwidth was used (how often you're on it basically).

I suggest a VPN or just use your data.

Yup, when your connected to their wifi they can see the websites you visited, what time they were visited and how much bandwidth was used (how often you're on it basically).

I suggest a VPN or just use your data.
Who can see it though? Your close managers or the IT guys? I am Somalispot on breaks a lot lol hopefully they aren't reading my stuff here lol what's a VPN? I mostly use my data but I am not sure if I used their wifi once before and if that's enough for them to access my phone or not.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

i think u have something very bad to hide.
SparseEmbarrassedAmphibian-size_restricted.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes I do...my Google history should be private lol apparently it isn't.

What i do is- create a google gmail account, synchronize it with google chrome. Stay signed in with your gmail account and open a 'guest' window and surf the net, when u close the window, u lose history data

What i do is- create a google gmail account, synchronize it with google chrome. Stay signed in with your gmail account and open a 'guest' window and surf the net, when u close the window, u lose history data
Lol you sound like you have s lot more to hide lmaooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending