'Emperor' Abye names top posts in his regime and excludes Somalis

FB_IMG_1633406867197.jpg

I prefer no somali in the upper seats rather than seeing a puppet whose mere mandate is to keep somalis defenseless

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Somalis are like the 3rd largest ethnic group, we need representation in high position :)

If you look at my profile pic, the somalis who were in the parade were thrill and joyous to see the leader of Somalia. They stopped and waved at each other. That is what it’s all about in the end :)

Somalis are like the 3rd largest ethnic group, we need representation in high position :)

If you look at my profile pic, the somalis who were in the parade were thrill and joyous to see the leader of Somalia. They stopped and waved at each other. That is what it’s all about in the end :)
It's the other way around Farmaajo and Mustafe were thrilled to see them they're the only ones clapping with smiles on their faces

Mesfin cagjar trying to deceive somalis with his idiotic BS by distorting the titles of posts so that it could fit his narrative of somalis arent overlooked in ethiopian politics, since when the coordinator of the PP considered as a full minister, this nigga has no shame at all.

Mesfin cagjar trying to deceive somalis with his idiotic BS by distorting the titles of posts so that it could fit his narrative of somalis arent overlooked in ethiopian politics, since when the coordinator of the PP considered as a full minister, this nigga has no shame at all.
There's only one somali cabinet member in Abiy new govt and this idiot thinks he can fool us with his facebook post bs

Trending