Emma Watson supports Palestine

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Of course she does. Shes a SJW. She gave J.K Rowling a hard time regarding the trans issue.

You guys have an unholy alliance with the pink haired freaks; the same ones who have "bipolar cis with PTSD" on their profiles. They are at least honest about their mental health issues, many of you hide it. Hehe. You are very similar to them.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Does she recognize the suffering of the people of ogadenia under ethiopian rule?
No one cares about Somalis we are killing each other in our main nation forget about Ethiopia.

Of course she does. Shes a SJW. She gave J.K Rowling a hard time regarding the trans issue.

You guys have an unholy alliance with the pink haired freaks; the same ones who have "bipolar cis with PTSD" on their profiles. They are at least honest about their mental health issues, many of you hide it. Hehe. You are very similar to them.
Arent you also allied with LGBT since you are a proud member of the gays yourself? I have never seen a conservatitive gay

Apollo

VIP
Shell be fine, white people have morals too. I think majority support Palestine but are scared of The Jews

How do you think Jeffrey Epstein made all his money?

Blackmailing goy celebrities.

The small hats got people similar to Epstein controlling all the goy celebs.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Yeah they got cameras everywhere I heard they make you do some nasty shiet before signing your contract and threaten you with blackmail

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

The minute they bought the media outlets they won. The ones that control the what the kingdom hears will win every time.

Used to be that a wise advisor would rule the kingdom in the wicked kings place and make him a saint to the people. Now the media fulfil the same role. How can you fight those that make the wicked seem like saints and portray the truthful as liars and oppressors.

1400yrs ago

1641335345863.png

If betting was halal, I would bet thousands of dollars that her career a year from now continues as normal.

Zionism is only one side of the Jewish agenda. There's also the Marxist agenda. The "liberals" are used to push Marxism. Zionism is more the Republicans.

Apollo

VIP
If that was really so, Ilhan Omar would have been shut down by now.

She married a Jew.

The small hats already won and got her in her grips.

Zionism is only one side of the Jewish agenda. There's also the Marxist agenda. The "liberals" are used to push Marxism. Zionism is more the Republicans.

The Democratic party is more in the pockets of American Jews than the US Republican party.

Goy Christians cause Christian Zionism in Republicans, but actual Jews cause pro-Israel policies coming from the US Democratic party.

She married a Jew.

The small hats already won and got her in her grips.

It's depressing to think about. I'm still predicting Watson's career continues as usual. We've heard about this claim that famous people are blackmailed- I believe it but I don't know of any case where indecent tapes are leaked over outspoken statements.

The Democratic party is more in the pockets of American Jews than the US Republican party.

Goy Christians cause Christian Zionism in Republicans, but actual Jews cause pro-Israel policies coming from the US Democratic party.

There are different factions of Jews. You have the Marxist Jews and the Zionist Jews. Most US Jews are Marxist types. The Dems represent Marxism. The Republicans represent Zionism. Both Jewish ideologies.

Apollo

VIP
It's depressing to think about. I'm still predicting Watson's career continues as usual. We've heard about this claim that famous people are blackmailed- I believe it but I don't know of any case where indecent tapes are leaked over outspoken statements.

I was joking a little bit, don't seriously think her career will be jeopardized, but honestly some Jewish run film studies in Hollywood might now have her on a list. Not joking when it comes to Hollywood Jews not liking anti-Israel celebs and hampering their career.

There are different factions of Jews. You have the Marxist Jews and the Zionist Jews. Most US Jews are Marxist types. The Dems represent Marxism. The Republicans represent Zionism. Both Jewish ideologies.

True, but since POCs don't care bout Israel unlike Evangelic Christians, the Dems keep Israel on the downlow but when it comes to crucial votes on Israel always majority vote in favor of giving aid and support to Israel. Dems aren't more anti-Israel than Republicans, they are about the same when it comes to this topic.

Trending

Latest posts