Emigration and remaining population of Eritrea

Is there anyone here who has any idea on what is the true situation regarding Eritrea? Some pro Isaias folks say that it is actually Tigrayans (both before and after November 2020) from Ethiopia that falsely claim to be Eritrean in order to claim asylum in a third country.

Would Eritreans tolerate their citizens being a minority in their own country and that the majority of the residents in Eritrea are foreigners who so happen to be Ethiopians

@Abba Sadacha @Sheikh Kulkuli

Xoxoxo

VIP
I assume a lot because you have a flood of them here in the Netherlands. They mostly live wherever a Somali also live. Very nice people but definitely seem traumatised

I assume a lot because you have a flood of them here in the Netherlands. They mostly live wherever a Somali also live. Very nice people but definitely seem traumatised
Dang that’s really sad. I met a couple Eritrean during the years but they seemed like your typical habesha; calm, respectful, and family oriented. Ngl that country is very lowkey and tou don’t hear much about it.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Dang that’s really sad. I met a couple Eritrean during the years but they seemed like your typical habesha; calm, respectful, and family oriented. Ngl that country is very lowkey and tou don’t hear much about it.
Wallahi especially those young adults, mad traumatised. This one guy I know looks dead, really soul-less within his eyes. He’s just a mere 21 year old but I can’t imagine the things he went through. He apparently left his family a few years back and left Eritrea at 17 year old and made the journey on his own. Stomach wrecking

Wallahi especially those young adults, mad traumatised. This one guy I know looks dead, really soul-less within his eyes. He’s just a mere 21 year old but I can’t imagine the things he went through. He apparently left his family a few years back and left Eritrea at 17 year old and made the journey on his own. Stomach wrecking
My heart!!!! It’s soo sad how the Horn of Africa is soo unstable and soo many people are susceptible to soo much instability and violence. Am already recovering from all of the sexual assault in our community (which I soo was naive about because my mom didn’t remarry and never let any men in our house even though he’s an “adeer”) my heart goes out to them 💔

Their population is decreasing because they want to copy Somalis by emigrating to The West

Some pro Isaias folks say that it is
Don't listen to Afwerkists they are full of bull', they're aren't that many Teguru's in The West compared to Amharas and Eritreans. Afwerkist Eritreans have low-key contempt and cuqdad for Somalis, only Eritreans that are true friends of Somalis is the old-skool ones who left Eritrea before Afwerki started becoming a dictator in 2002

Somalis can't tell the difference and neither can most non-Habeshas.
I'm started to easily tell all of them apart.

Tigrais'/Tegurus' have small forehead and low hairline. Allmost always have Sqaure headshape

Is there anyone here who has any idea on what is the true situation regarding Eritrea? Some pro Isaias folks say that it is actually Tigrayans (both before and after November 2020) from Ethiopia that falsely claim to be Eritrean in order to claim asylum in a third country.

Would Eritreans tolerate their citizens being a minority in their own country and that the majority of the residents in Eritrea are foreigners who so happen to be Ethiopians

@Abba Sadacha @Sheikh Kulkuli
When TPLF was in power and Meles was alive alot of Tigrayans were claimming to be Eritrean and claimmed asylum abroad as they had means and money to pay for the travel.

You know its not easy to raise USD 10K or more especially for a xabashi villager.
Magafe want money you will not cross from Libya to Europe or free.While Tigrayans had alot of money to throw.

Also Afaworki has refused refugees from Kasala refugee camp and others to return back home they are mostly muslims and number in millions and it will offset the fake figure of 50:50.

Last edited:
Their population is decreasing because they want to copy Somalis by emigrating to The West

Some pro Isaias folks say that it is
Don't listen to Afwerkists they are full of bull', they're aren't that many Teguru's in The West compared to Amharas and Eritreans. Afwerkist Eritreans have low-key contempt and cuqdad for Somalis, only Eritreans that are true friends of Somalis is the old-skool ones who left Eritrea before Afwerki started becoming a dictator in 2002

Somalis can't tell the difference and neither can most non-Habeshas.

Tigrais'/Tegurus' have small forehead and low hairline. Allmost always have Sqaure headshape

Amharas have a highest forehead/hairline of the habeshas. they have more rounder faces and are shorter than Eritreans and Tegurus.

Eritrean habeshas can be divided into Tigrinyan-highlander/Asmarian and Tigre, the latter are the most ugly habeshas and have harsh bug-eyes a slight majority are muslim and those are the ones that have the most cuqdad for Somalis in the Eritrean refugee diaspora and these folks get violated in Sudan a large minority are Pentecostal-evangelical christian and they tend to be more cool folks.

Amharas have a highest forehead/hairline of the habeshas. they have more rounder faces and are shorter than Eritreans and Tegurus.

Eritrean habeshas can be divided into Tigrinyan-highlander/Asmarian and Tigre, the latter are the most ugly habeshas and have harsh bug-eyes a slight majority are muslim and those are the ones that have the most cuqdad for Somalis in the Eritrean refugee diaspora and these folks get violated in Sudan a large minority are Pentecostal-evangelical christian and they tend to be more cool folks.

Interesting.

Why would they have cuqdad for Somalis though? Especially the Muslim ones?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
There aren't many here , met few of them , the ones I mostly met were Muslims from Asseb , hailing from the Saho.
I met Christians aswell ,
They all fled the from the authoritarian rule like the conscription and labor ,
Uganda hosts the largest Eritrean Diaspora in Africa.

I'm quite sure Ethiopia hosted aarge number of migrants and refugees before the offensive on that region.