Embarrassings uncle gets karbashed by a Jamaican women

The way harambe ran at him @33 sec. Athero didn't stand a chance
vZ18kz.gif

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I see a Somali Man who is 80 years old competing with a black female and the female won. I don't see this as L for BANTU, they're men don't even waste their time with you, naagahooda ayay ku soo dirsadan. I hate Somali supremacy attitude when you are literally the weakest nation in the world, every bantu country is stronger then you, heck even amisom manages your security and u have the damn nerve to be racist. This is what is holding our country back, people who think theur superior when their nation is lowest of all nations in the world. Untill this culture is changed, none of our governments, industries will change. U need to admit you are lower then a bantu and 4th world nations, your not even 3rd world. Untill u admit that, people are going to 'fight' u all over the world, cause a homeless poor and aid dependent man like u boasting waxaa loo arka 'nacas karbash doonayo'

I even proven a mentally down-syndrome man can potentially earn more then a Somali in the west, no joke, let's check their salaries the average somali and mentally challenged person. Wallahi u will see it financially proven that your poorer then a mentally retarded dude and your still speaking waa arin yaab leh, hadal kuma banano markasi oo kale, you should just say it's time to change GUYS, no more boasting, fkd, no more waqti dhumis and superiority talk and fantasia bullshit but REAL CHANGE IS NEEDED

I see a Somali Man who is 80 years old competing with a black female and the female won. I don't see this as L for BANTU, they're men don't even waste their time with you, naagahooda ayay ku soo dirsadan. I hate Somali supremacy attitude when you are literally the weakest nation in the world, every bantu country is stronger then you, heck even amisom manages your security and u have the damn nerve to be racist. This is what is holding our country back, people who think theur superior when their nation is lowest of all nations in the world. Untill this culture is changed, none of our governments, industries will change. U need to admit you are lower then a bantu and 4th world nations, your not even 3rd world. Untill u admit that, people are going to 'fight' u all over the world, cause a homeless poor and aid dependent man like u boasting waxaa loo arka 'nacas karbash doonayo'
People with negro features have low iq warya somalis are definitely superior than Bantus

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
People with negro features have low iq warya somalis are definitely superior than Bantus

If a Bantu is lower iq why is his country economically superior to you. Wanna compare Kenya GDP per capita to Somalia? why are Amisom managing your security, I don't see you patrolling any bantu country. What facts are you using beyond 'fiction' to say Bantu is lower then Somali? Your country is a nation that 'data' isn't available to measure, that's why they say 'n/a' for all fields in Somalia kkkkk, you destroyed your government who supposed to keep data on you so experts can measure it and develop facts. Go away with your 'somali fiction caraweelo iyo jinni iyo bantu nonsense' you still live in mythology of Somalis. U prolly believe in 'evil eye' right ahahahahahahah yeah u wud

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@CirJiid I basically taken @KS3 to a mentally handicapped person financially and mentally. I can prove their salary difference which determines your brain power. To say you earn 50k and someone who earns 400k in the same year are IQ wise the same is ludicurous. This is the economic view. I can even prove it from production view and learning view. I will get @KS3 to sit an IQ test designed for mentally handicap and time him and wallahi he can't pass it. This is 'facts' now, no longer 'fiction'. Isaguna wuxu weli la soo ordaya sheegada 'Madow waa foolxun yahay iyo madow weeye' which his failed culture taught him. U see how science and myth collide, they don't co-exist, science usually wins though thank god cause we 'see the test results'

If a Bantu is lower iq why is his country economically superior to you. Wanna compare Kenya GDP per capita to Somalia? why are Amisom managing your security, I don't see you patrolling any bantu country. What facts are you using beyond 'fiction' to say Bantu is lower then Somali? Your country is a nation that 'data' isn't available to measure, that's why they say 'n/a' for all fields in Somalia kkkkk, you destroyed your government who supposed to keep data on you so experts can measure it and develop facts. Go away with your 'somali fiction caraweelo iyo jinni iyo bantu nonsense' you still live in mythology of Somalis. U prolly believe in 'evil eye' right ahahahahahahah yeah u wud
Warya u must be from Zanzibar why defending Bantus so bad runta baan ku sheegay Madow are slaves

wa slave

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Warya u must be from Zanzibar why defending Bantus so bad runta baan ku sheegay Madow are slaves

wa slave

Wa 'slave' is 'myth'. He passes the IQ test of mentally handicapped. U fail the mentally handicap IQ TEST. Your 67. This is real, kama soo bixi kartid imtixanka mentally handicapped. Denying this isn't going to help you or deflecting to bantu won't save you from your IQ result as a Somali. Your not even financially rich in the west, your mostly on social housing and welfare and in the lowest rung of the western world, your no ashkenazi jew waryaa. You have a high opinion of yourself when you have nothing to show for it in reality. Bantu 'patrol' your country. Bantu POWER hurts you right? then fix somalia, make it into new york and then boast till then sit down mentally retarded dude who failed the mental retarded iq test

Wa 'slave' is 'myth'. He passes the IQ test of mentally handicapped. U fail the mentally handicap IQ TEST. Your 67. This is real, kama soo bixi kartid imtixanka mentally handicapped. Denying this isn't going to help you or deflecting to bantu won't save you from your IQ result as a Somali. Your not even financially rich in the west, your mostly on social housing and welfare and in the lowest rung of the western world, your no ashkenazi jew waryaa. You have a high opinion of yourself when you have nothing to show for it in reality. Bantu 'patrol' your country. Bantu POWER hurts you right? then fix somalia, make it into new york and then boast till then sit down mentally retarded dude who failed the mental retarded iq test
Nigga shut up u retarded boi u was in special Ed

shum33

Somaliland supremacy

I even proven a mentally down-syndrome man can potentially earn more then a Somali in the west, no joke, let's check their salaries the average somali and mentally challenged person. Wallahi u will see it financially proven that your poorer then a mentally retarded dude and your still speaking waa arin yaab leh, hadal kuma banano markasi oo kale, you should just say it's time to change GUYS, no more boasting, fkd, no more waqti dhumis and superiority talk and fantasia bullshit but REAL CHANGE IS NEEDED
completely false,situation of a country can destroy any race and bring them down heck!! even china and the u.s.a were once shithole countries,somalis have an excuse war!!(others not given the recognisation and being held back by lower classes)and disunity something bantus don't have an are still the poorest people in the world,some bantu countries are below your country somalia even though they have all the resources and stability

to say somalis are lower than bantus cause of your own low self esteem is silly ditore,tell me this with the same resources and a stable country which people will turn out to be more successful, somalis ofcoarse!! the signs are there in east africa bantu countries where there is resources and stability somalis are better than bantus in everyway
did you know us lander taugh kenyans about money
isaaq.jpg

Macalin M

Out here
The odey didn’t want to hit her. He probably doesn’t have sharci or something kkk. If that was my uncle and this loud was chatting like this I would’ve knocked her out straight. Basically a man at this point....

Trending

Latest posts