Embarrassing! WW tells BM you aren’t valuable in White Society

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This made me laugh my ass off wallahi

She’s telling him you ain’t shit to yt folks but he goes “respectfully no”. Like????!
:draketf:

Only a man with no damiir would kiss ass to someone saying you are the bottom of the totem pole to us

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This honestly has nothing to do with us. Keep this qashin on lipstick alley abtiyow
I came here as a time traveller to show rhe future of the somali man, who once was an honorable geeljire in the past, but is now a cuck. All because they want to destroy the country over qabyalaad and now this is what their ancestors will become.

America is retarded when it comes to who is white. Basically any MENA who doesn't look like an Upper Egyptian or a Yemeni can get away with claiming to be white, while in Europe they can't.
The main issue is how lazy the US government is when it comes to classifying various people groups in the official census. This led to some delusional MENAs thinking they’re White because of the Government’s mistake/stupity. Although, I’ve heard of many MENAs pressing the US govt to introduce a MENA category so they’re better represented.

However, in general American society the vast majority [people who aren’t blind] know that White Americans=European-Americans. So there's definitely a disconnect between official racial classifications and what the public thinks.

Last edited:
This made me laugh my ass off wallahi

She’s telling him you ain’t shit to yt folks but he goes “respectfully no”. Like????!
:draketf:

Only a man with no damiir would kiss ass to someone saying you are the bottom of the totem pole to us
American negroes are such a joke. Slavery really messed these people up

Obviously white women aren't going to see black men as a prize because most people prefer their own. Also, in the Western world, white men are the ones with the most resources and power.

Also, in most societies women are seen/treated as the prize. Men seeing themselves as the prize is rather feminine tbh. Its men that pursue, pay mehr, go to her fathers hand in marriage, provide ect.

Anyways, you'd think the black gentleman would understand this.

Obviously white women aren't going to see black men as a prize because most people prefer their own. Also, in the Western world, white men are the ones with the most resources and power.

Also, in most societies women are seen/treated as the prize. Men seeing themselves as the prize is rather feminine tbh. Its men that pursue, pay mehr, go to her fathers hand in marriage, provide ect.

Anyways, you'd think the black gentleman would understand this.
Gaalos don't pay meher.