Embarrassing sibling's

Discussion in 'General' started by SOULSEARCHING, Sep 11, 2019.

1. SOULSEARCHING

SOULSEARCHING

Ratings:
    +281
    My sister is so embarrassing, she thinks it's ok to wear super revealing clothes at home and outside. She reminds me of Nicki minaj and cardio b her clothes are to explicit and hoeish. She has no shame.

Should I force my parents to kick her out cause this isn't the first time she gave my family a bad name.

I've told her she can wear whatever she wants when she gets married and moves in with her man , but respect mum and dad while you live in their house but nothing goes in her ears.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Libaaxseendheer

Libaaxseendheer PIM Guul ama geeri

Ratings:
    +5,587
    Tell her to square up. box her. That is if youre stronger. Or get a brother to beat her ass

Nothing like an ass whooping to set a saqajaan sibling straight

• Like Like x 1
    • Qashin Qashin x 1
  3. jamal9

jamal9

Ratings:
    +4,459
    link me up with your sister, i will fix her for you.

4. sincity

sincity Vintagesomalia

Ratings:
    +886
    Why do you want to police your sister?

5. mrlog

mrlog Classy not Ashy, walaahi

Ratings:
    +1,846
    @SOULSEARCHING post a pic of ur sister
    Looks are subjective after all

:gaasdrink:

6. Waaqo of Punt

Waaqo of Punt

Ratings:
    +1,091
  7. Farhiya 687

Farhiya 687

Ratings:
    +800
    Do you know any older cool women? That can mentor her cause siblings can have a bias towards you. Cause they might think you are ruining their fun or just hating. I’ve been hanging around a lot of married women it’s been having a positive impact on me lol.

8. Zahra

Zahra

Ratings:
    +556
    Remember your not the parent, your a sibling. So I would suggest you approach her in a loving and open manner. Keep in mind that there is a way to say something to someone with out making them feel horrible. Dont be pushy though, dont throw yourself at her and attack her using nasty words. The more you tell someone not to do something the more they will continue to do it. So just express to her that you care about her and you wish she'd respect her body more. But dont say it in a way which sounds snotty. And if you have to remind her that you and her werent brought up that way by mom and dad to dress like that then tell her. No need to tell her its unislamic to show your body in such a way that attracts men because I'm sure she already knows. You just might find out her reason for dressing the way she does and you might be able to guide her into the right path.

• Love Love x 2
  9. Zahra

Zahra

Ratings:
    +556
    This is horrible advice. This doesnt solve anything, instead it will have the opposite effect and you might even have the girl run away from the house and never turn to anyone in the family for any matter in the future .

10. Waaqo of Punt

Waaqo of Punt

Ratings:
    +1,091
    You're so wise and genuine:banderas:

11. Zahra

Zahra

Ratings:
    +556
    I try to be.

12. Basra

Basra Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked. VIP

Ratings:
    +18,782
    Your mother must not be a strong mother. in my teenage years, when i wore something short or super tight, just out of no where i get a slap and stomping enough to kill. Ears ring for days, that is a humbling lesson for a barbie doll girl walle.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted