Embarrassing political appreciation thread

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
You can have clan bias. But never at the expense of your country. That's the clear difference. Nationalism is back, ya reer Sspot. Either you deal with it. Or you'll be submerged in the new nationalist tide.

:wow:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
N&N is political ideology. @kickz (Darood) @embarassing (Hawiye) and me (Isaaq) are not even from the same tribes.
:comeon: @Bohol please stop it. You have tribally motivated text all over this forum are you trying to convince me that your qabyalad went out the window when looking at political candidates?

whos next @geeljire madaxweyne or @nomand ? Their are clear reasons why you an anti-SL Gx who hates “Jeegans” and a Murursade support NN.

kickz was more confusing but he recently admitted he identifies as a child of a “sultan of kismayo”:lolbron: I connected why he has so much cuqdad for OG JL. He thinks its his city by birth right looool:drakelaugh:

The only one who didn’t have clear qabyalad was @embarassing but we all knew the pattern with these characters :mjdontkno:

You can have clan bias. But never at the expense of your country. That's the clear difference. Nationalism is back, ya reer Sspot. Either you deal with it. Or you'll be submerged in the new nationalist tide.

:wow:
I was sick of these kids acting brand new all the time thinking they reinvented the wheel :wtfdis: “at the expense of their country” yeah right because qabyalad behind statehood has never caused any problems.:snoop:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
:ftw9nwa: @Removed I was pissed off that day and I still never insulted other clans, I was speaking to like 10 qabilists attacking my sub clan personally bc of historical evidence about the Imam.

That makes me a qabilist? When have I ever insulted any Somalis while ive been here for a long time? Im genuinely not a qabilist and very pro-Somali. Coming up with like 4 posts over my years here while I was being defensive aganst a bunch of basement dwellers doesnt change that.
My daughter you can’t fool me this is in your heart somewhere :samwelcome: get better soon I’a

Bohol

VIP
:comeon: @Bohol please stop it. You have tribally motivated text all over this forum are you trying to convince me that your qabyalad went out the window when looking at political candidates?

whos next @geeljire madaxweyne or @nomand ? Their are clear reasons why you an anti-SL Gx who hates “Jeegans” and a Murursade support NN.

kickz was more confusing but he recently admitted he identifies as a child of a “sultan of kismayo”:lolbron: I connected why he has so much cuqdad for OG JL. He thinks its his city by birth right looool:drakelaugh:

The only one who didn’t have clear qabyalad was @embarassing but we all knew the pattern with these characters :mjdontkno:

I was sick of these kids acting brand new all the time thinking they reinvented the wheel :wtfdis: “at the expense of their country” yeah right because qabyalad behind statehood has never caused any problems.:snoop:

It doesn't matter what initial reasons, what matters is the current government managed to unite Somalis from across different tribes in diaspora and back home. That is far from tribalism.

:manny:

Adaawe

It doesn't matter what initial reasons, what matters is the current government managed to unite Somalis from across different tribes in diaspora and back home. That is far from tribalism.

Don't bother. All we want is a strong Somalia. Some want a strong clan fiefdom at the expense of nationhood. We want to live like rich GCC Khaleejis. These fools wanna be finger fucked by neighboring countries. If i was a qabiileste. I'll support Ina Sayid Adan, the VP of Jubbaland. He's my real adeer down to the jiffo hoose. But I don't. Some Somalis are strategic thinkers. Hence why N&N is winning for the last 3 years. These fools are the definition of 68iq

:mjpls:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
It doesn't matter what reasons what matters is the current government managed to unite Somalis from across different tribes in diaspora and backhome. That is far from tribalism.

He got the support but he threw that all away smh, OG hates him alongside Isaaq majority and Majerteen aswell. Thats without including the growing KG elements. Qalbi Dhagaxs inkaar :duck:

Bohol

VIP
Don't bother. All we want is a strong Somalia. Some want a strong clan fiefdom at the expense of nationhood. We want to live like rich GCC Khaleejis. These fools wanna be finger fucked by neighboring countries. If i was a qabiileste. I'll support Ina Sayid, the VP of Jubbaland. He's my real adeer down to the jiffo hoose. But I don't. Some Somalis are strategic thinkers. Hence why N&N is winning for the last 3 years. These fools are the definition of 68iq

:mjpls:

Also add @Kingcobra a Djiboutian. They might accuse him of being tribalist as well. :jaynerd:

Adaawe

Also add @Kingcobra a Djiboutian. They might accuse him of being tribalist as well. :jaynerd:

And it's the youth supporting N&N as well. Clear demographic majority. They seen something in this administration. And they want a better future. Makes more sense to support than oppose. It's simple winning of public opinion.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Thats one of the most anti-Somali guys on the site :kanyehmm:

@Bohol keep talking and I will bring up those posts where you brought up that poor abused habar awal girl in Xarshin :ufdup: You know you messed up when adaawes defending you that guy brags about Isaaq female sexual abuse in politics section
:noneck: Im losing hope in my old home thanks to you youngins

Bohol

VIP
And it's the youth supporting N&N as well. Clear demographic majority. They seen something in this administration. And they want a better future. Makes more sense to support than oppose. It's simple winning of public opinion.

The problem with the opposition in Somalia is they got nothing better to offer other than some guys that were involved in the attempt to sell the sea to Kenya. The sane mind will obviously support the best option and right now is the current government.

Adaawe

The problem with the opposition in Somalia is they got nothing better to offer other than some guys that were involved in the attempt to sell the sea to Kenya. The sane mind will obviously support the best option and right now is the current government.

The opposition is sold out bro. From HSM, Sh. Sharif, A.A., Madobe, Deni, Fartaag, and even my uncle Ina Sayid Adan. They are all foreign puppets who get their cues from foreign nations who don't wanna see the rise of a strong Somali gov't ( could be federal in nature as well). Even Muse Bixi is a puppet of Ethiopia and UAE. I'm being fair here. I included all clans. But this is the reality. There's no better option than N&N rn. They built a nascent SNA. Somalia re-entered the financial markets which will spur economic development (debt relief). Let these guys lead for 10 years at least. To get the country on a sound foot.

Adaawe

There's clear difference in FKD and politics @Removed. It's ideology and defending your clan. I defend my clan. I call out my clan. Niggas here will attack you 24/7, it seems that way. So it's savage mode.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
There's clear difference in FKD and politics @Removed. It's ideology and defending your clan. I defend my clan. I call out my clan. Niggas here will attack you 24/7, it seems that way. So it's savage mode.

I couldn’t care less I have trust in god that my land will see good times, this is the Somali 4jan I don’t take the ramblings of some of these guys serious.

In nairobi you will find Somalis of all tribes drinking shaah together and having good times in their suburbs and their businesses. Its not going to be long before Somalis in Somalia start looking for wealth instead of vengeance, cuqdad is on the low

I lost family in various conflicts, and I unfortunately know to move forward a few more are left I do hope however the victors don’t take it too far like the ones in the past :meleshame:Madoobe will be kind tho im sure.:fittytousand:

Loool alhamdulilah I am very much well. Worry about working on yourself, there is nothing qabilist about me.
I will worry for both of us don’t roll your eyes at me :ufdup:

Avalanche finished @Kingcobra :silanyosmile:

I couldn’t care less I have trust in god that my land will see good times, this is the Somali 4jan I don’t take the ramblings of some of these guys serious.

In nairobi you will find Somalis of all tribes drinking shaah together and having good times in their suburbs and their businesses. Its not going to be long before Somalis in Somalia start looking for wealth instead of vengeance, cuqdad is on the low

I lost family in various conflicts, and I unfortunately know to move forward a few more are left I do hope however the victors don’t take it too far like the ones in the past :meleshame:Madoobe will be kind tho im sure.:fittytousand:

I will worry for both of us don’t roll your eyes at me :ufdup:

Avalanche finished @Kingcobra :silanyosmile:
reported for cyber bullying

Trending