Embarrassing moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
My life sucks. I think it’s meant to be shit. I was in the background of an Instagram picture. I looked like a pathetic idiot in the back. I was completely oblivious to this shit happening. On top of that, most people at school think I’m a negro because of my idiot twin making them think that. Should I jump or a cliff to end it all? What is the point of my life anymore? I’m exploited and it’s so embarrassing. That shit has over 20 likes already and counting. FML. I looked so pathetic. Bad things keep happening.
tenor.gif

My life sucks. I think it’s meant to be shit. I was in the background of an Instagram picture. I looked like a pathetic idiot in the back. I was completely oblivious to this shit happening. On top of that, most people at school think I’m a negro because of my idiot twin making them think that. Should I jump or a cliff to end it all? What is the point of my life anymore? I’m exploited and it’s so embarrassing. That shit has over 20 likes already and counting. FML. I looked so pathetic. Bad things keep happening.
tenor.gif
Suicide Hotline:1 800-273-8255

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why do you think your life sucks? Because you assume people think of you as something you're not? So you want to end your precious life because you want to be validated by others?

How about those poor people in the ICU? Who probably have been in comma for months? How are they feeling? How about the wheel chair bound people? Do you think they want to end their life? The people who have been adopted who have no connection with their real parents? Not knowing where they originally came from? Or who they are? Do you think they also want to end their life?

Stop being ungrateful, you woke up this morning, some people weren't lucky enough.

Your life won't change for the better if you keep crying. Get up, do what you love. Have some confidence and be happy.

Why do you think your life sucks? Because you assume people think of you as something you're not? So you want to end your precious life because you want to be validated by others?

How about those poor people in the ICU? Who probably have been in comma for months? How are they feeling? How about the wheel chair bound people? Do you think they want to end their life? The people who have been adopted who have no connection with their real parents? Not knowing where they originally came from? Or who they are? Do you think they also want to end their life?

Stop being ungrateful, you woke up this morning, some people weren't lucky enough.

Your life won't change for the better if you keep crying like a . Get up, do what you love. Have some confidence and be happy.
Emotional pain can have a lasting effect on others more. Biologicaly human want assurance from others or else they feel sad. Stress, loneliness, break ups can effect people more then physical pain.

Just relax, you are overreacting. Didn't you say you wanted to become the leader of the Horn? A lion doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep.

Ending your life because of some embarrassing picture, do you know how ridiculous that sounds?

Last edited:
tenor.gif
Move schools or college. Change your style and make new friends elsewhere. Trust me these ppl you wanna kill yourself over their approval are not worth it! Think about the family you have and that they will miss you. If ppl at school are toxic then cut them out of your life and move somewhere else.

Suicide Hotline:1 800-273-8255
Jesus you hoes need to relax. It was a joke. But you’re right over their opinions. It’s the only problem in my life I have to fix. :jcoleno: I was only in the background and there were other people too so I guess it’s okay. But still, so pathetic. I’m definitely changing my lifestyle.

Move schools or college. Change your style and make new friends elsewhere. Trust me these ppl you wanna kill yourself over their approval are not worth it! Think about the family you have and that they will miss you. If ppl at school are toxic then cut them out of your life and move somewhere else.
They’re not toxic it’s just my ugly af twin making them think something I’m not. I’m being perceived in a way I didn’t choose. If anything, the only life that should be ending is my twins. That pathetic fat ass is going nowhere in life and makes my life harder because of his lies. When he lies, everyone knows we’re related so they think the same of me.

Jesus you hoes need to relax. It was a joke. But you’re right over their opinions. It’s the only problem in my life I have to fix. :jcoleno: I was only in the background and there were other people too so I guess it’s okay. But still, so pathetic. I’m definitely changing my lifestyle.
Mind showing us the pic too see if it's really embarrassing you can delete it later or put it under spoiler

Mind showing us the pic too see if it's really embarrassing you can delete it later or put it under spoiler
Hell no. :nahgirl: I was in the back sitting down and smiling because of something my friend said. The worst part is, my friend was being covered so their not in the picture. If only we switched spots.:mjlol: I was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending