EMBARRASSING: Failure Deporting Farax on Plane, Mogadishu Dangerous, Farax Screams

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
So ......what if he had holland passport?

He would have been deported back to Holland like most Somali criminals here. Think the dude was bilaa passport staying illegally in the United Kingdom thats when they send you back to Somalia

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He would have been deported back to Holland like most Somali criminals here. Think the dude was bilaa passport staying illegally in the United Kingdom thats when they send you back to Somalia

I see. So have they deported a lot of criminal somali Hollanders???

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I see. So have they deported a lot of criminal somali Hollanders???

Im an ex reer Holland myself the place is full of ciyaal suuq deported back from the United Kingdom. Waa la tarxiilay basically and are not allowed to re-enter the UK.

I have a friend who was send back to Amsterdam after his first offense. They dont play ingriiskaan.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Im an ex reer Holland myself the place is full of ciyaal suuq deported back from the United Kingdom. Waa la tarxiilay basically and are not allowed to re-enter the UK.

I have a friend who was send back to Amsterdam after his first offense. They dont play ingriiskaan.

Are u an ex reer holland living in the UK?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Haaheey eedo british by heart dutchie by passport

Thats good. At least the English/Hollanders r kinder than America. In America, they deport people with green cards. But if u have a passport, u r safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts