@embarassing releases English advertisement for her father Kheyre kicking off his 2021 campaign

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The video is completely in English. It talks about Kheyre's reforms of the SNA including that whole biometrics thing and makes him out to be a messiah. Not one mention of Farmajo though, which is interesting.
:patrice:
Listen to the way they pronounce Kheyre's name at 1:15.
"Hassan Ali Kayiir"
:mjlol:
@embarassing thought she was clever but this is very clearly a computerized voice.
:pachah1:
And if you only have time to watch just one part of the video, skip to 6:30. The ending is the funniest and most traumatic thing I have seen all week. @Reiko
:damn:

Kheire the langaab kuwaiti has no chance in hell to win.

The statistics alone should put him off, how can he win when the majority Hawiye MP's in SFG are his enemies HG and Abgaal, their combined votes is enough to
cancel him out in the first round, and this is why Hobyo Shir is made so that HG readies themselves by choosing their own independent Galmudug President and MPs that will represent themin SFG, and for that Farmaajo and kheire are crying foul begging them with monies and political positions..

Habka Loo Qaybsaday Xildhibaanada Hawiye Aqalka Hoose ee DFS

Xildhibaanda ka imanaya Galmudug

Xildhibaanda ka imanaya Cadaado (Galmudug) waxa weeye tiradooda guud 36 Xubnood waxayna kala yihiin Beelaha ay kasoo jeedaan sidatan:

• Habargidir: 16 Xubnood
  • Murursade: 7 Xubnood
  • Mareexaan: 4 Xubnood
  • Abgaal/Wacaysle: 3 Xubnood
  • Dir: 2 Xubnood
  • Shiikhaal: 2 Xubnood
  • Madhibaan: 1 Xubin
  • Tumaal: 1 Xubin
Beesha Murursade (7 Xubin) meel aan Galmudug ahayn kama soo galayaan, Xildhibaano meel kale ugama soo galayaan.

Xildhibaanda ka imanaya Hirshabelle
Xildhibaanda ka imanaya Hiiraan iyo Sh. Dhexe waxa weeye tiradooda guud 37 Xubnood waxayna kala yihiin Beelaha ay kasoo jeedaan sidatan:

• Xawaalde: 8 Xubnood
  • Gugundhabe: 5 Xubnood
  • Gaaljecel: 4 Xubnood
  • Abgaal/Wacbuudaan: 3 Xubnood
  • Abgaal/Harti Abgaal: 3 Xubnood
  • Ciise Mudulood: 3 Xubnood
  • Habar Gidir: 3 Xubnood
  • Dir: 2 Xubnood
  • Moobleen: 1 Xubin
  • Hilibi: 1 Xubin
  • Beesha 5aad: 7 Xubnood

:pachah1:Beesha Kuwait only have 7 mp seats while HG has 16 mps seats, and Hiraab combined is 45 mps seats.

There is a reason why snake Farmaajo is on the throne because of us.

Last edited:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
The video is completely in English. It talks about Kheyre's reforms of the SNA including that whole biometrics thing and makes him out to be a messiah. Not one mention of Farmajo though, which is interesting.
"Hassan Ali Kayiir"
@embarassing thought she was clever but this is very clearly a computerized voice.
And if you only have time to watch just one part of the video, skip to 6:30. The ending is the funniest and most traumatic thing I have seen all week. @Reiko
not even N&N shills like failmaajo:chrisfreshhah:, hell i think failmaajo doesn't like himself.:mjlol:

Makes you wonder who the audience for the video is, it certainly ain't your average Somali who couldnt read or write somali let alone English.

It looks like khayre knows farmaajo ain't coming back, and he is auditioning for the job, probably selling himself to the rich arabs.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
"Hassan Ali Kayiir"
All I saw was a lizard being praised.

Who paid this cadaan oday?

Since legit day one all the haters reported an imaginary rift between the Pres and PM, nearly 3 years later and still it’s the same fantasies.

@Crow where'd you get the idea the govt made this anyway? I’ve seen the Somali version, someone who liked it probably translated it.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Kheyr is obviously working very hard to bring back our country, the video gave me chills. I have no doubt, he along with Farmaajo will accomplish a lot, despite many who unfortunately want them to fail for one reason or another. God bless Somalia :)

Not going to lie I was surprised at the production quality of th videos. These are relatively next level .

Kheyr is obviously working very hard to bring back our country, the video gave me chills. I have no doubt, he along with Farmaajo will accomplish a lot, despite many who unfortunately want them to fail for one reason or another. God bless Somalia :)

He's the best

Hope he's with us for a long time

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Saw the video but this is the reason why i hate these
unrecognised nobody's
Screenshot_2019-11-05-18-37-25-1.png

Trending

Latest posts