eloping, is it halal?

Dad wont let me marry her daughter as he wants her to get a PhD first. I know she wants me and is scared she might miss the chance of a lifetime if I decide to go with another girl. She thinks we should elope and after 3 days come back and tell her dad that we got married secretly (a big lie). After that, her dad will have no choice but to offer her to me.
I feel it is haram thing to do and it is not a good way to start a marriage.
Have you or someone you know eloped with a girl? What happened after 5 yrs of marriage?
source.gif

Your girl has read too many novels.

Also what kind of question is that ? If I eloped I would change name and face. My parents would hunt us down.

Stop joking :icon lol:.

Dad wont let me marry her daughter as he wants her to get a PhD first. I know she wants me and is scared she might miss the chance of a lifetime if I decide to go with another girl. She thinks we should elope and after 3 days come back and tell her dad that we got married secretly (a big lie). After that, her dad will have no choice but to offer her to me.
Have you or someone you know eloped with a girl? What happened after 5 yrs of marriage?
source.gif

It's the norm in Mogadishu to elope they called it masafa or wuu mahar xaday. So yeah take her to xamar and do it there.

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
If the parent is being unreasonable and you live in the West, marry her anyways.

source.gif
No women is worth the trouble of secretly marrying. And a girl who goes against her father wishes might not be the best person for you.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
source.gif

Trending