Elon the apartheid legacy entrepreneurial extraordinaire just appeared on SNL

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Boy oh boy is the drama real. Day by day the Elon hate grows.

Unsurprisingly he took the "haha look at me I'm weird n quirky autist 420/69 loloololloollulzzz" route. How anyone found this funny is beyond me. The fact that this fellow has fanboys will forever be a mystery, with the amount of severe cringe inducing energy this man exudes you think he'd be getting clowned on and would be the subject of guillotine jokes by edgy teenagers instead of a role model.

He has gotten backlash through twitter and in the form of memes from autistic people who were deeply offended
04e87dx3ohy61.jpg

ccpaw0p6rfx61.jpg

5walf4jma3y61.jpg

On another note he's also probably going to be part of the new board of directors for the Ufc.

Francis Ngannou a former Cameroonian child mine worker becomes the new heavyweight champ and suddenly Elon Musk joins. I ain't saying there's a connection
I'm just saying look into it
kMupyYF.png

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
" Unsurprisingly he took the "haha look at me I'm weird n quirky autist 420/69 loloololloollulzzz" route. How anyone found this funny is beyond me. "

He's fun.
I like him more as he's a marketing genius, as you pointed it out, he's not a mere inventor,
but like Thomas Edison, a great marketer.

Youth likes him for being genuinely funny and having a large curiosity into the Web Culture, unlike many of his age, Elon seems to be a teen trapped in an adult body.

I think you're being dishonest by saying that he doesn't have any talent or genius in him.
The founder of SpaceX (the same company which is now employed for the Colonization of Mars) ain't a fool, to say the least. He might be loud and weird, but not a complete idiot.
As far as I'm concerned, most people who adore him don't care about the workers' rights and taxes. I get it, he's another billionaire, but unlike most of them (old rich people), he's a laidback and gamer.
Thus, making him more likable in our eyes. His capital sympathy is off charts (for a billionaire), just like Kanye West (another crazy celeb).

Extravagant people with their own world views, and if they succeed, they always drag others with them. They have charismatic energies.

Trending