Elon Musk World’s smartest man supports Canadian Truckers protesting vaccine

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Morbidly obese Trudeau fangirl Rosie Barton from the Communist Broadcasting Corruption made up a lie live on air that the protestors have been peeing on the war memorial. Where's the evidence? Where's the photo?

:mjlol:

First they say this has been created by the Russians, then they say the Terry Fox monument was desecrated but only the Canadian flag was on it, and now this peeing lie. Terrible propaganda channel CBC. This is why only 4% of adults watch that terrible network. The propaganda arm of the Liberal Party are in damage control trying to prop up Blackface who is currently in hiding.

#DefundTheCBC
Terry Fox would've marched for freedom with these same Canadians they are demonizing, he was a true freedom fighter during his battle with cancer.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
These racists waving swastikas seem to have more support on this forum than in Canada:farmajoyaab:

@AbdiFreedom, look at the level of their defamation. Do you sincerely believe people are so stupid they'd bring out swastikas? You fail to grasp the heart of the matter, which are mandates. Stop wholesale swallowing the mainstream media lies and sensationalism. I'd sooner believe that to be false or nothing but a bunch of government-hired agent provocateurs before I think it to be an honest workaday Canadian Trucker who wants life to resume as normal (pre-mandates). All the media has done is downplay, exaggerate and lie during this entire convoy like misleading hired hands on the Trudeau payroll.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@AbdiFreedom, look at the level of their defamation. Do you sincerely believe people are so stupid they'd bring out swastikas? You fail to grasp the heart of the matter, which are mandates. Stop wholesale swallowing the mainstream media lies and sensationalism. I'd sooner believe that to be false or nothing but a bunch of government-hired agent provocateurs before I think it to be an honest workaday Canadian Trucker who wants life to resume as normal (pre-mandates). All the media has done is downplay, exaggerate and lie during this entire convoy like misleading hired hands on the Trudeau payroll.
Its false flags, and photoshop or a mix of both, majority of protestors are regular Canadians fed up with Trudeau insane draconian policies. I am not surprised he fell for the propaganda.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Its false flags, and photoshop or a mix of both, majority of protestors are regular Canadians fed up with Trudeau insane draconian policies. I am not surprised he fell for the propaganda.
Lol, Trudeau was recently tahribed and speculated to be in some remote part of BC. This man has a penchant for escaping blame, shrieks responsibility and passes the blame on to others like a hockey puck.
justin-trudeau-the-simpsons.gif
You should check out the W5 investigation that shows Canada is at the bottom of the list regarding Whistleblower protections. They are worse than Lebanon and Croatia in this regard. :dead: Why would Trudeau support people that are calling out widespread corruption when he's been through his fair share of scandals?

for your sake, I hope you’re trolling

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sorry but that's attempting to take away from the cause. :kanyeshrug:
Canada is full of angry right wing extremists. The people promoting them here should be ashamed.

Writes for the CBC and has a background in Women and Gender Studies. There's no issue with that but an underlying bias. And the environmental scan was conducted by the Institute for Strategic Dialogue (ISD), a London-based think tank funded by:
1643594209934.png

1643593918346.png

That is not to delegitimize the report regarding its findings or the issue of extremist rhetoric online but it tells us to follow the money and the worldviews of the organization spearheading the report. One ought to be wary. The report also does not take away from the protest which is mostly spearheaded by regular Canadians with a legitimate ax to grind, not far right-wingers who are taking away from the point of the protest. Keep pushing this narrative and blasting as many Twitter posts to your heart's content.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Reer Henny does not support this garbage. These paid actors of Trudeau got kicked out quixk.

It's called controlled opposition. Trudeau will do anything to undermine this cause. He admonishes the freedoms of Canadians while admiring the autocratic powers that China yields over its citizens.

He has tried to refer to the unvaccinated as non-citizens when the truth is they are overwhelmingly people of colour. That doesn't bode well considering his history of black and brown face which makes a mockery of the very people he's attempting to protect from the 'supposed' far-right extremists. Anyone that is in support of the downtrodden man or woman will support this anti-mandate movement that has disproportionately impacted the working class and lower SES people of colour. Doctors that do not agree with the mandates have been let go or face disciplinary action. Professors that do not agree with the mandates and have refused to comply were also unduly punished. Many individuals have lost their jobs and had their livelihoods put on the line for daring to question the mandates or refusing government overreach. Meanwhile, instead of handling the people like a man Trudeau gets airlifted to BC to have a 5-day staycation in fear for his life while he surfs.

Sorry but that's attempting to take away from the cause. :kanyeshrug:

Writes for the CBC and has a background in Women and Gender Studies. There's no issue with that but an underlying bias. And the environmental scan was conducted by the Institute for Strategic Dialogue (ISD), a London-based think tank funded by:
View attachment 213416
View attachment 213414
That is not to delegitimize the report regarding its findings or the issue of extremist rhetoric online but it tells us to follow the money and the worldviews of the organization spearheading the report. One ought to be wary. The report also does not take away from the protest which is mostly spearheaded by regular Canadians with a legitimate ax to grind, not far right-wingers who are taking away from the point of the protest. Keep pushing this narrative and blasting as many Twitter posts to your heart's content.
Wrong. Majority of Canadians don’t support anti Vaxxers, even conservatives whites. 90% of truckers are vaccinated. The majority of these protestors are right wing extremist scum bags who hate muslims btw. What do you get from promoting their nonsense here? Stop trying to be controversial and trolling.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Wrong. Majority of Canadians don’t support anti Vaxxers, even conservatives whites. 90% of truckers are vaccinated. The majority of these protestors are right wing extremist scum bags who hate muslims btw. What do you get from promoting their nonsense here? Stop trying to be controversial and trolling.

Feel free to post an unbiased poll (not generated by the news media) on the views of Canadians. FYI one can be anti-mandate and vaccinated. They are not mutually exclusive. Keep attempting to use simple buzzwords referring to all that disapprove of mandatory vaccines and or pandemic measures as conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers. I'm not innoculated, Covid recovered, a highly educated Muslim, Woman, and BIPOC. Just try me with your bigoted nonsense.

I see your jedi mind tricks your trying to spin this into 'anti-vaxxers' it's not about anti-vaxxers it's about anti-mandate.

Trending