Elon Musk is willing to pay 2 billion to solve World Hunger

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
He's always saying outlandish stuff, that damn heroin addict. What happened to building civilisation in space and chipping people for no darn reason.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He's always saying outlandish stuff, that damn heroin addict. What happened to building civilisation in space and chipping people for no darn reason.
He literally said if theres open accounting and transparency hes willing to do it. 6 billion is only 2% of his wealth lol.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
He’s not actually willing lol, he’s just challenging them.

No way they can respond with a clear cut plan in a twitter thread. This guy won’t do jack.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He’s not actually willing lol, he’s just challenging them.

No way they can respond with a clear cut plan in a twitter thread. This guy won’t do jack.

there is 7 plus Billion people in the world. helooooooooooooooo

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Exactly, there can’t be winners without losers.

1635710366137.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You guys are cruel no one is saying make everyone wealthy, just enough food for them to eat is what were talking about. You guys really are insensitive.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You guys are cruel no one is saying make everyone wealthy, just enough food for them to eat is what were talking about. You guys really are insensitive.
lol what I was saying was half-joking about the winners and losers.

I’d want nothing more than people like Elon Musk to genuinely help in humanitarian causes. But this guy won’t, don’t get your hopes up.

For a second when I read the title I thought he was actually going to do it, not “might” do it.

When you think about it, a few billion dollars is at most enough to solve hunger and poverty in 1 or 2 countries. And when you have condomless countries like India that have millions on millions of starving people the money would barely trickle down to countries like Somalia.

We need programs to increase fertility and irrigation in Somalia. Our people need to learn how to farm and start producing endless crops like wheat and rice, food that will feed our people. That’s the best way to get out of poverty.

Trending

Latest posts