Elon Musk Expresses Support For The Republican Party!

I hate this guy and I'm fed up with the Republicans/conservatives falling for this same thing over and over again.

"Based Trump! he's going against the deep state!".....

four years later....

"ok, he tricked us...... never supporting him again"

now it's "based Elon Musk! he's against the system!"

wef-musk.jpg

same thing with Putin.... they just prop these people up to mess with the minds of people

in the best view i could give elon he is someone who sees himself above the political group disputes, he wouldn't like to place himself either as democrat or republican, but ever since he made his intention to acquire twitter in order to make it less polarizing(the power always was in the hands of the democrats in the twittersphere) all the democrats attacked him, since then it would be strange and dishonest of him to portray himself as a democrat or 'like' them since they already shown their dislike of him. in simpler terms he is not a cuck why would he pander to democrats and align with them when they have been constantly attacking him.

actually i think this is a good thing, if it didn't happen sooner or later misgendering someone would be a bannable offence on social media and so called 'freedom of speech' would cease to exist since the majority of power with regards to social media would be in the hands of one political group

Trending