Elon musk becomes world's richest man

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And to think that he was once broke, from South africa, impoverished? Go to Schools kids. :(

yeah we were talking about this at work today - went from sleeping on a couch to this. He doesn't believe in college degrees, just practical skills which makes him very successful in his work.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
That makes the car company worth more than Toyota, Volkswagen, Hyundai, GM and Ford combined.

The burst is near.

:wow:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I’m sure the 2 penny annual labour he gets from 3rd world countries has nothing to do with it. He must have worked REAL hard for that. :)

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I pictured him being the richest and saw this coming when he became the second richest. Also a billionaire that can meme, you don't get that often :trumpsmirk:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Lmao anybody who knows how the world really operates knows this spoiled geek is not the richest man in the world. It's the secret Khazari families that run the central banking cartels that own everything. I'm talking trillions on trillions. And you will never hear it on the news because anonymity is worth more than shekels

Lmao anybody who knows how the world really operates knows this spoiled geek is not the richest man in the world. It's the secret Khazari families that run the central banking cartels that own everything. I'm talking trillions on trillions. And you will never hear it on the news because anonymity is worth more than shekels
I used to love them conspiracy theories on YouTube. There are some truth to it, who really knows tho.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I used to love them conspiracy theories on YouTube. There are some truth to it, who really knows tho.

The thing with Youtube and getting information on the internet is the massive misinformation psychological operation they've been running since 2008. The internet is now completely censored so anything still online talking conspiracy is almost guaranteed bullshit. They'll mix in good information with bs information to confuse the ordinary person. It's an ingenious way to keep the sheep in their mental prisons.

But if you travel, socialize and network with interesting individuals with connections you'll soon realize the top 1% is a small club and they live a very different lifestyle. And if you get high enough financially, you might even get recruited to join their secret societies. (Which I don't recommend btw)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1610040843376.png

The thing with Youtube and getting information on the internet is the massive misinformation psychological operation they've been running since 2008. The internet is now completely censored so anything still online talking conspiracy is almost guaranteed bullshit. They'll mix in good information with bs information to confuse the ordinary person. It's an ingenious way to keep the sheep in their mental prisons.

But if you travel, socialize and network with interesting individuals with connections you'll soon realize the top 1% is a small club and they live a very different lifestyle. And if you get high enough financially, you might even get recruited to join their secret societies. (Which I don't recommend btw)
Yeah, I read couple of good books on them.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
13 Illuminati families
Excellent book to read
Shows you which families own the banks and all major industries in this world

And to think that he was once broke, from South africa, impoverished? Go to Schools kids. :(

He comes from an upper middle class family. His father was an engineer and he apparently owned an emerald mine in Zambia (might have been his grandfather/ggrandfather that owned it). His mother was a model and dietitian.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
yeah we were talking about this at work today - went from sleeping on a couch to this. He doesn't believe in college degrees, just practical skills which makes him very successful in his work.
Yeh but the guy has a physics degree and economics degree. Don't believe his lies. Even if the degree doesn't suit you it will teach you discipline to go to university. You also get to experience new things and network with very important people that you may need later on in real life.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It's a distraction to throw us off. The saudi royals combined are worth more than any of these top ten billionaires.

Trending