Elon Musk becomes the world's richest person

Viscount

I got real connections
This guy net worth has skyrocketed as of recently, I remember just a few years ago he had barely over 10 billion. Are those Tesla Cars selling like hotcakes or something.

Elon Musk is also the richest African. Double win right here.

giphy.gif

Apollo

VIP
Elon Musk's wealth is unstable and can collapse quickly once Tesla stock goes down in a financial crash. Moreover, Tesla is not even a top car manufacturer. Companies like Volkswagen and Toyota sell way more cars.

Jeff Bezos is the world's richest man on a more solid ground.

Apollo

VIP
Look at the 2019/early 2020 net worth bar on that chart. Musk went up a lot in a single year due to a bubble in his stock, not because of him getting more real assets or good revenues from his company.

It is also very difficult to nearly impossible for billionaires to cash out billions of stock without driving the price very low.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
i feel musk was hyped particularly by his space x mission. since his rocket delivered the NASA astronauts to the international station, his fame and stock bubbled,

millennial also hype him up so much.

Royalflush

novacane
Elon Musk's wealth is unstable and can collapse quickly once Tesla stock goes down in a financial crash. Moreover, Tesla is not even a top car manufacturer. Companies like Volkswagen and Toyota sell way more cars.

He has more stable ventures like space x backed by the US government

True but Tesla was only invented in 2003 but only really became well known around 2013 or 2014. Comparing Tesla to Volkswagen and Toyota which both was established in the 1930s is a bit harsh on Tesla.

Tesla is playing the long game Bro. When Jeff Bezos started Amazon in 1994. People back then barely knew how to use the internet. He played the long game and it’s paid off now.

Apollo

VIP
True but Tesla was only invented in 2003 but only really became well known around 2013 or 2014. Comparing Tesla to Volkswagen and Toyota which both was established in the 1930s is a bit harsh on Tesla.

Tesla is playing the long game Bro. When Jeff Bezos started Amazon in 1994. People back then barely knew how to use the internet. He played the long game and it’s paid off now.

Tesla is a hyped up stock, go to this subreddit and see how many degenerates are gambling on it:

It doesn't reflect the true value of this company.

Around the year 2000, companies like Yahoo had similar ridiculous valuations, but today are no longer as valued.

Amazon has a more long term secured future. Tesla is questionable as regular car companies can just implement whatever Tesla is doing easily while Amazon was/is operating in a winner takes all market.

Trending

Latest posts