Ellen proposes a boycott of Brunei-owned hotels

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You will defend your religion with “hooyada waas?” Noted.
You hypocrite naaya I will stay who I am unlike you become a hypocrite who possess millions of faces. I know Somalian girls like you and trust me its easy to get inside your draws

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You hypocrite naaya I will stay who I am unlike you become a hypocrite who possess millions of faces. I know Somalian girls like you and trust me its easy to get inside your draws
Lol if only you made sense I will be offended :nahgirl:

There’s a reason why the Jews are so successful: they keep under the radar and are smart enough not to come across as barbaric or unethical. Why was Islam cursed with followers from low IQ countries? :kendrickcry:

The spot light is on Muslims now, something the Jews experienced for years.

Life is meant to be hard, we can't trade places the second you experience slight discomfort.

We need to be patient, they aren't throwing us into death camps like they did with the Jews, not yet anyways :rejoice:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Ellen posted a picture on instagram urging people to boycott hotels owned by Brunei’s Sultan in retaliation for the new law anncounced that would see the stoning of gay people to death.

I was actually surprised at the amount of comments on her post SUPPORTING Brunei :liberaltears:

I mean just look at these :icon eek:

View attachment 70288

View attachment 70289 View attachment 70290

upload_2019-4-3_22-58-48.png

> "Thank gods women are free in USA"

upload_2019-4-3_22-59-7.png

*sigh*

When freedom is consistently equated with dom, don't be surprised that people don't support your "freedom".

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
lol is there actually Muslim fans of her and they watch that garbage? :mjlol:

Believe it or not, my mother is a huge fan of Ellen and even my ayeeyo finds her show to be enjoyable. I don't know if they know that she's gay, though. I don't wanna tell them and break their hearts, to be honest--my mom looked devasted after I told her that Hillary Clinton supported LGBT rights. "But...she was going to be the first female president...she doesn't hate Muslims...she's the female Obama...her husband was amazing...why would someone like her support gay rights." :mjcry: I felt so bad for popping her bubble, wallahi.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Believe it or not, my mother is a huge fan of Ellen and even my ayeeyo finds her show to be enjoyable. I don't know if they know that she's gay, though. I don't wanna tell them and break their hearts, to be honest--my mom looked devasted after I told her that Hillary Clinton supported LGBT rights. "But...she was going to be the first female president...she doesn't hate Muslims...she's the female Obama...her husband was amazing...why would someone like her support gay rights." :mjcry: I felt so bad for popping her bubble, wallahi.

u think your ayeeyo & hooyo dont not know ellen is gay and they watch her everyday? :mjcry:

ellen brings her wife regularly on the show, they hold hands. she acts like the husband and her wife act like the typical heterosexual wife. Giver your hooyo and ayeeyo some brain credit please. They are more ilbaax than u too :mjcry:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
u think your ayeeyo & hooyo dont not know ellen is gay and they watch her everyday? :mjcry:

ellen brings her wife regularly on the show, they hold hands. she acts like the husband and her wife act like the typical heterosexual wife. Giver your hooyo and ayeeyo some brain credit please. They are more ilbaax than u too :mjcry:

They don't watch her regularly because we don't have cable but they've seen a couple of episodes and they found her to be very funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts