Ellen proposes a boycott of Brunei-owned hotels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ellen posted a picture on instagram urging people to boycott hotels owned by Brunei’s Sultan in retaliation for the new law anncounced that would see the stoning of gay people to death.

I was actually surprised at the amount of comments on her post SUPPORTING Brunei :liberaltears:

I mean just look at these :icon eek:

157EE514-F961-4054-98FF-60856C6338AE.jpeg

64ADC6A3-D711-4D15-9C7A-8D0C82D3D624.jpeg
17565E2F-4EF6-41A2-A817-10D2E1103F2F.jpeg

Two things annoyed me about these comments. For one, this is the reason why people hate muslims nowadays and are so quick to call us extremists or terrorists. These idiots are publicly supporting a law that is abhorred by the western countries they live in. Like :faysalwtf: yeah you may be happy, but why show it to millions of people?? This isn’t going to help us clean up our image :mahubowtf:

There’s a reason why the Jews are so successful: they keep under the radar and are smart enough not to come across as barbaric or unethical. Why was Islam cursed with followers from low IQ countries? :kendrickcry:

Kratos

Sonder
Ellen: "boycotts Brunei because they implemented a savage and barbaric law which would kill people like her"
DanielZaidi from instagram: "I'm not ur fan anymore"
nurulhayati1990: "SHAME ON YOU ELLEN!"

You would expect someone called "the light of life" to have a little more empathy:gucciwhat:

Two things annoyed me about these comments. For one, this is the reason why people hate muslims nowadays and are so quick to call us extremists or terrorists. These idiots are publicly supporting a law that is abhorred by the western countries they live in. Like :faysalwtf: yeah you may be happy, but why show it to millions of people?? This isn’t going to help us clean up our image :mahubowtf:

There’s a reason why the Jews are so successful: they keep under the radar and are smart enough not to come across as barbaric or unethical. Why was Islam cursed with followers from low IQ countries? :kendrickcry:

I agree. They could've highlighted Ellen's hypocrisy by not agreeing with the Brunei's barbaric law.

the gals in the comment section are hypocrites tho. Saw some comments saying shit like "Let's bomb them" "let's invade them" like WTF:gucciwhat:

Ellen: "boycotts Brunei because they implemented a savage and barbaric law which would kill people like her"
DanielZaidi from instagram: "I'm not ur fan anymore"
nurulhayati1990: "SHAME ON YOU ELLEN!"

You would expect someone called "the light of life" to have a little more empathy:gucciwhat:

These people are not exactly helping fellow Muslims to survive in the west. They are just turning people against us and isolating us even further.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
These comments want Ellen to cry for the poor Muslim Palestinians but are at the same time supporting a country that kills people like Ellen :gucciwhat: what kind of logic??? :faysalwtf:

They are not crying for Ellen to do something about the poor Muslim. They are just exposing out the hypocrisy and the double standard.

And Muslims shouldn't care about what some gaal think or say concerning the rules and the laws of our deen. We are not going to be lenient nor stop practicing our laws just because some qowmuluud freak say its human right abuse.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ellen posted a picture on instagram urging people to boycott hotels owned by Brunei’s Sultan in retaliation for the new law anncounced that would see the stoning of gay people to death.

I was actually surprised at the amount of comments on her post SUPPORTING Brunei :liberaltears:

I mean just look at these :icon eek:

View attachment 70288

View attachment 70289 View attachment 70290

Walaahi I love humanity and ALL its flaws. Or maybe my mind is a little polished than the average mind. I see the world as a comedy. lol

The human soul is so limited in understanding & even self awareness. Homosexuality is the great ol age issue in our times. Its fascinating to see how different folks tackle this complex issue. Its borderline orgasmic for me watching as a spectator. loooool

At the root of this complex issue, I think humanity should maintain what humanity is good at ...compassion and understanding of others differences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending