Electricity is too HIGH in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Its soo stupid how High their prices are I got a friend whose never home yet he pays 150 dollars just because he stores his medicine in a friggin fridge

And this affects not only the locals But also the restaurants and shops since they have to overcharge cause of the stupid electricity

So Heres what the government can do either tell these electricity companies to break Down the costs which they probably never Will

So plan B invest in Solar power since we got an abundance of sun all season long this wouldnt be stupid and in the process they can eliminate the electricity companies thats IF the government invest into this project otherwise someone else Will do this and profit on it

There is no doubt in my mind that, a high electricity cost is killing our country

Its soo stupid how High their prices are I got a friend whose never home yet he pays 150 dollars just because he stores his medicine in a friggin fridge

And this affects not only the locals But also the restaurants and shops since they have to overcharge cause of the stupid electricity

So Heres what the government can do either tell these electricity companies to break Down the costs which they probably never Will

So plan B invest in Solar power since we got an abundance of sun all season long this wouldnt be stupid and in the process they can eliminate the electricity companies thats IF the government invest into this project otherwise someone else Will do this and profit on it

There is no doubt in my mind that, a high electricity cost is killing our country
Somalia/Somaliland could invest in wind farms and solar panel farms and be set for life, but nahhh
image.jpeg
image.png

:bell:

@merka clearly doesn't care about the environment and global warming. Nigga said coal.

Developing countries need to turn to renewable and clean energy. This should be their only option

Renewable energy is only expense up front but it saves you money in the long run. Solar panels are getting so cheap it's silly not to invest in a few panels for each home.

We can't afford renewable energy right now. It's better to use fossil fuels until the economy becomes more developed. There are techniques to decrease the amount of pollution to avoid smog.
Elon Musk is building new affordable solar power panels and would probably give a good deal for developing nations as he's a great visionary human

Mercury

VIP
We can't afford renewable energy right now. It's better to use fossil fuels until the economy becomes more developed. There are techniques to decrease the amount of pollution to avoid smog.

Here I was thinking solar power is the future

The future is so bright..
tumblr_lkrcodedMF1qdjt2eo1_400.jpg

Than I check the price of a big solar power plant 23million :yloezpe::yloezpe:

rQpeeov.gif

Here I was thinking solar power is the future

The future is so bright..

Than I check the price of a big solar power plant 23million :yloezpe::yloezpe:

That's to supply a whole town, and trust me they'e killing it because the sun is free after all! Start your business by buying and selling solar power kits to small businesses and homes.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
There are some windmills in Berbera, so it's not like the people there are too retarded to operate them

Wave power is the solution, this incorporates wave wind from the coastal region to power the wind turbines in addition to desalinating ocean water, this method would generate high amounts of electricity. It is a renewable source of energy. In addition to alleviating some of the water shortages that seem to plague East Africa. We are also right near the equator. Solar power should naturally be utilised. Doqonimadii somaliyeed walle never seems to amaze me. We would e able to sell all of our oil without using it ourselves, aiding our efforts in infrastructure, medicine, education... Imma just cry in the corner.

Wave power is the solution, this incorporates wave wind from the coastal region to power the wind turbines in addition to desalinating ocean water, this method would generate high amounts of electricity. It is a renewable source of energy. In addition to alleviating some of the water shortages that seem to plague East Africa. We are also right near the equator. Solar power should naturally be utilised. Doqonimadii somaliyeed walle never seems to amaze me. We would e able to sell all of our oil without using it ourselves, aiding our efforts in infrastructure, medicine, education... Imma just cry in the corner.

:yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

@merka clearly doesn't care about the environment and global warming. Nigga said coal.

Developing countries need to turn to renewable and clean energy. This should be their only option
Renewable energy is only expense up front but it saves you money in the long run. Solar panels are getting so cheap it's silly not to invest in a few panels for each home.
Elon Musk is building new affordable solar power panels and would probably give a good deal for developing nations as he's a great visionary human
You can't build a developed economy on solar and wind energy. It's good for powering homes but it's not enough to power factories and other large scale enterprises.

The only suitable alternative would be nuclear or hydroelectric power. Which would be really expensive if not impossible to do.

Mercury

VIP

Its because back home Somalis never trust another Somali can do such a thing But if an cadaan or ajnaabi comes along with the same Idea everyone agrees its a good Idea its weird lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending