Election

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I'm hoping to be Somalia's president within a decade. I hope you all will support me in my bid for power. For all you diaspora niggas, I'll waive all taxes for up to three years of your residency. You better kickstart a business or I'm conscripting you to the army. :4uzpnkt:

All the diaspora halimos, I'll give you a fixed monthly stipend for each child you have within the boundaries of our country. I'll double that stipend if you help out in the schools teaching English and Computer skills.

In addition, I'll institute a system whereby those who do the most for the country are awarded valuable assets in key regions of the country. Especially computer related skills.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vote me and I'll give you some land to call your own.

Inshallah y'all got my back :rejoice:

Last edited:

Reborn
I'm hoping to be Somalia's president within a decade. I hope you all will support me in my bid for power. For all you diaspora niggas, I'll waive all taxes for up to three years of your residency. You better kickstart a business or I'm conscripting you to the army. :4uzpnkt:

All the diaspora halimos, I'll give you a fixed monthly stipend for each child you have within the boundaries of our country. I'll double that stipend if you help out in the schools teaching English and Computer skills.

In addition, I'll institute a system whereby those who do the most for the country are awarded valuable assets in key regions of the country. Especially computer related skills.

Why are you giving money to Diaspora women yet thousands are starving?

How will you fund this stipend?

How will you take away assets from the country and redistribute the assets?

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I hate lil diçk niggas :westbrookwtf:
They stay lying about their print and what they packing which makes it extra difficult for niggas like me, I cant control that big diçk energy and some of you females think I'm cappin when I say you not ready

Lil diçk niggas is the whole reason why I even have a presentation phase in my link ups.
If you know me, you know exactly what I'm presenting hommie :salute:
I will be definitely opposing your candidacy. You have been warned :comeon:

Cabinet warya. Let's not bicker over who does what.
Why are you giving money to Diaspora women yet thousands are starving?

How will you fund this stipend?

How will you take away assets from the country and redistribute the assets?

Diaspora women are more valuable. Thousands won't be starving because I'll secure the resources to feed them. I need a healthy population.

Smart dude. Come work for me

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
On a serious note: I will be studying a 1 year Online Bachelor's degree course in political science specially the subfields of political economy and International relations.

I'm seriously considering to be a politician. I have the resume and the oratory skills needed to succeed in this field. But I will consider running for office in 2 decades, maybe 15 years later.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I will take over in a bloodless coup.

Here I am trying to establish an empire and all you doqons seem to care about is who sits on the shiny chair.

I'll vacate it for you sxb and when it becomes too much, lemme know.

On a serious note: I will be studying a 3 year Online Bachelor's degree in political science specially the subfields of political economy and International relations.

I'm seriously considering to be a politician. I have the resume and the oratory skills needed to succeed in this field. But I will consider running for office in 2 decades, maybe 15 years later.

Bro I'll teach you the simple element of recruiting people to your cause. College is boring, accept cabinet position and you'll prosper

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Here I am trying to establish an empire and all you doqons seem to care about is who sits on the shiny chair.

I'll vacate it for you sxb and when it becomes too much, lemme know.

Bro I'll teach you the simple element of recruiting people to your cause. College is boring, accept cabinet position and you'll prosper
I won't be one of those Somali politicians who are in it for the ill gotten money, Nah. I have to study politics to uplift my community. Else I will be a headless chicken running around causing nothing but chaos and more corruption.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I won't be one of those Somali politicians who are in it for the ill gotten money, Nah. I have to study politics to uplift my community. Else I will be a headless chicken running around causing nothing but chaos and more corruption.

@Karim chill sxb. I know what you care about and I'll send you to the places that can utilize your talents the most. If you were after money bribing you to my side will be an even easier endeavor.

Trust me.

@Amazonian @Karim @bobsburger Join me and I'll make you kings.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Naah we don't vote for Sus, in.c.el or cucks

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

u shall be the last president :)

I will gain power in a bloodless coup, or elected democratically but make any other election illegal. i will never be satisfied with anything lower, it will be me and those that think like me that will transform Somalia to what we want to see it be

Latest posts