Election won't take place in the Somali region

So basically the habashi occupation forces won't allow somalis to vote
Don't complain if somalis in Ogadenia are angry. Will elections take place only in Abiy's neighborhood? I thought Abiy was smarter than this
Would you allow a people you are occupying to vote? I wouldn't allow a vote that could embarrass me that's for sure, If I was the Ethiopians.

reer

VIP
No, it is the ONLF and all other oppositions in the region that are opposing it accusing the Abiy PP party in Somali region of voter fraud. Abiy and his PP party would have loved to go ahead with the vote but election board stood with the opposition saying the allegation is too serious and widespread to ignore it. This is not the first time in Ethiopia that some parts of the country would vote few months after the election date. This has happened at least 3 times in the past in different part of the country. The alternative would be to ignore the serious allegations and go-ahead with the votes and give 99% victory for Abiy's PP party. That was how TPLF used to win always over 99% votes. Times have changed now, we have an independent election board and the government can't just rig the votes with fake registration or what not. Every allegation that is backed by hard facts will be investigated.
imperialist dog. i hope your ilk get butchered by olf hordes.

Interesting. But let's be honest, abiy's party is most likely going to say they won, even if they don't. If OLF were given a fair chance to compete, no doubt, they'd win, at the very least, a significant amount of votes in Oromia

Election board is not lead by Abiy's party and is fairly independent institution this time that is lead by former opposition leader and well known political activist Birtukan Mideksa. PP got slapped many times by the election board including in Somali region. Abiy's party can't declare victory this time. I personally know some of the people who are leading the election board. They are former journalists, bloggers and political activists who were jailed by TPLF for their stand for democracy. PP will not get away with any vote rigging this time like TPLF.

PP knows that it has zero chance of manipulating the election board so it did a "smart" job of going after some opposition leaders in Oromia and Addis Ababa. PP knows if OFC and OLF were to compete in Oromia, the chances of PP wining will be not big. So by going after their leaders, PP was hopping the radicals in the party will force the party to boycott the election "until our leaders are free". And they did just that. The Addis Ababan based Balderas understood what PP was doing and refused to boycott the election even if their leader are in jail too. But they knew what PP was up to. The Oromo party leaders were a bit emotional and just run into the trap of PP and boycotted it which was exactly what PP wanted.

We have 48 legal parties in Ethiopia and only 2 boycotted the election. Both are Oromo parties OFC and OLF. All the others are participating.

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Africas the only place in the world where someone can be caught rigging an election and just smile and restart.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Election board is not lead by Abiy's party and is fairly independent institution this time that is lead by former opposition leader and well known political activist Birtukan Mideksa. PP got slapped many times by the election board including in Somali region. Abiy's party can't declare victory this time. I personally know some of the people who are leading the election board. They are former journalists, bloggers and political activists who were jailed by TPLF for their stand for democracy. PP will not get away with any vote rigging this time like TPLF.

PP knows that it has zero chance of manipulating the election board so it did a "smart" job of going after some opposition leaders in Oromia and Addis Ababa. PP knows if OFC and OLF were to compete in Oromia, the chances of PP wining will be not big. So by going after their leaders, PP was hopping the radicals in the party will force the party to boycott the election "until our leaders are free". And they did just that. The Addis Ababan based Balderas understood what PP was doing and refused to boycott the election even if their leader are in jail too. But they knew what PP was up to. The Oromo party leaders were a bit emotional and just run into the trap of PP and boycotted it which was exactly what PP wanted.

We have 48 legal parties in Ethiopia and only 2 boycotted the election. Both are Oromo parties OFC and OLF. All the others are participating.
How can Amhara journalists freed by Abiy be seen as impartial??

I hate propagandists @reer @tyrannicalmanager is this how I look with Madoobe theres no way anyone actually trusts Horn African politicians this much. Does she think we take meth when we can be fooled that there are checks and balances from the newly appointed Election board because they told Abiy to pull back the excessive fraud :gucciwhat:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
How can Amhara journalists freed by Abiy be seen as impartial??

I hate propagandists @reer @tyrannicalmanager is this how I look with Madoobe theres no way anyone actually trusts Horn African politicians this much. Does she think we take meth when we can be fooled that there are checks and balances from the newly appointed Election board because they told Abiy to pull back the excessive fraud :gucciwhat:
there no point in responding to a dishonest person. before Abiy this person used to be arguing that the Ethiopian government spends more on the Somali region than any other region in the country. now he's doing damage control over voter fraud committed by a transitional government.

People are already complaining no elections in Tigray Somali Sw and a rigged Oromia? A dragged out punishment being publicized everywhere aswell as growing inflation.

Abiy is creating too steep of a hierarchy especially after threatening the disbanding of all state forces. I have never seen a president this wild its no wonder people prefer old politicians in stable countries.
Abye is the most shadiest,coward and idiotic leader Ethiopia has ever had.

He never fought a day for change.When PM delasei stepped down.

The oromos from Jawar,Lemma Magarsa and even other hwavy weight Oromos choose this inexperienced Abye thinking he will be easy to uproot and also steer transition.
They were all wrong as they ended up mostly in prison.

Trending