Election talks open in Villa Somalia

Som

VIP
Yeah? What will they do to stop pland or jland?
PL ,JL and the Federal governement only exist because of US support. ALL somali institutions (SL, Federal govt, PL,JL,Galmudug etc) depend on international donors and foreign aid.
Honestly nobody in Somalia can do shit if Yankees are against it, if there was a path to independence for federal states it would have happened years ago.

Som

VIP
PL ,JL and the Federal governement only exist because of US support. ALL somali institutions (SL, Federal govt, PL,JL,Galmudug etc) depend on international donors and foreign aid.
Honestly nobody in Somalia can do shit if Yankees are against it, if there was a path to independence for federal states it would have happened years ago.

Som

VIP

Doesn't look like these meetings will be ending soon

Why don't they like 301 delegates. it's more inclusive. I see no reason to hate it. The corrupt madhoobe wants the mps in kismayo unfairly. Deni also wants the votes of ssc and their mps named in garowe so I get why they disagree on that part. They want to steal the votes of people. But 301 delegates? Why not? Do they want to buy the mps?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Why don't they like 301 delegates. it's more inclusive. I see no reason to hate it. The corrupt madhoobe wants the mps in kismayo unfairly. Deni also wants the votes of ssc and their mps named in garowe so I get why they disagree on that part. They want to steal the votes of people. But 301 delegates? Why not? Do they want to buy the mps?

If anyone was, logically its easier to pay off 101 elders than 301.

fake news:fittytousand:
blackman already faced off with Ethiopia in xamar in 2006, and the US in kismaayo in 2007.
he's the only one experienced enough in the battle field and he can hold himself.
don't lump us with the weak hirshabeele and galmudug states who are beholden to cheeseman.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
The picture doesn’t show the 10 amisom soldiers standing behind the camera with their guns aimed at the slaves sitting for the photo. Villa Uganda we know the bantus and habashis call the shots

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Waste of time
Jaale X**maajo will go for Extension

if Shubanmaajo does that you will see a bunch of shirts being worn in Mog with this on it

1600292075378.png

Trending