Election talks open in Villa Somalia

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Looks like everyone is here

EhyJMwgWkAAs20Y

EhyJMwWXYAAMPxu

Gonna be interesting to see if the provision on different cities voting in each state stays in the previous agreement

Last edited:
The Kings have come to put the laangaab Mayor of Mogadhu Farmaajo his hisx Laangaab place. Perhaps he can only tell the Eelay and little Hawiye what to do. But The Kablax will shit in his face until he dies. LOL

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
This is going to be interesting!!!

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Now khayre is running, i fully expect pland and jland to hold their own election and declare khayre president. Halawasho lol
We would never support a giant snake like Khayrlaawe who refused to participate the foundation laying ceremony of Garacad port.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Now khayre is running, i fully expect pland and jland to hold their own election and declare khayre president. Halawasho lol

The US position is one Somalia, so whatever the election arrangement ends up, there will be no dual FGS/balkanization.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Yeah? What will they do to stop pland or jland?

No idea what kinda leverage they have, but its clear they do by looking at how they snap their fingers and Somali politicians meet, example being these election meetings and Djibouti SL talks.

No idea what kinda leverage they have, but its clear they do by looking at how they snap their fingers and Somali politicians meet, example being these election meetings and Djibouti SL talks.
Yah i see that and i think all they can do is sanction them, and if it goes to that everybody loses because you cant rebuild somalia on sanctioning already impoverished people. The best we hope for is that they come to an agreement on their own where everyone is happy.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Who do you support and how come pland doesn’t have a candidate yet?
Somali presidential elections always come with surprises regardless of your support. Up until now, we ain't rooting for any specific candidate.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Mashallah, I like seeing all our leaders coming together and I hope to see Farmaajo back for a 2nd term, his been an outstanding leader :)

Trending