Election for first & second deputy speaker of Somalia’s parliament begins

1651148849471.png

CBB PAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adan Madobe and Ahmed Madobe are two different people from two different clans. The former is the just elected speaker of the Somalia Parliament lower house and the latter is the leader of Jubaland

PS are you from Puntland or Somaliland, reer Somaliland says PL is part of the South kkkk

mrlog

VIP
Adan Madobe and Ahmed Madobe are two different people from two different clans. The former is the just elected speaker of the Somalia Parliament lower house and the latter is the leader of Jubaland

PS are you from Puntland or Somaliland, reer Somaliland says PL is part of the South kkkk
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NN just wanted to make history no President in Somalia ever got reelected democratically. What’s important is he got there in the first place. Congratulations to the winning team, a real man can easily admit defeat. I see we couldn’t make history, but we still made it to the White House and that’s all that matters
Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

NN just wanted to make history no President in Somalia ever got reelected democratically. What’s important is he got there in the first place. Congratulations to the winning team, a real man can easily admit defeat. I see we couldn’t make history, but we still made it to the White House and that’s all that matters
Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office
I like the Attitude... Now its time for you guys to regroup and rebuild

bidenkulaha

GalYare
A woman first deputy who promised to find justice for ikran and amina, also from UPD. This has gone so well Alhamdulilah.

Even the supposed NN backed guy voted for her :drakelaugh:

Last edited:

Man N&N have been humiliated
First it was their #1 guy Mursal backing out and now the fahad backed 1st deputy droped out even tho he had the most votes :chrisfreshhah:

Trending