the others

IMG_7334.GIF

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Imagine if Ciiro shocks everyone and NEC announces him as the winner. :pachah1:

What i don't understand is, cirro won ceerigabo, berbera and probably won burco and las anod and came second in hargeisa. How on earth kulmiye can pull off a victory despite what we know about qabil demographics and voting patterns.

What i don't understand is, cirro won ceerigabo, berbera and probably won burco and las anod and came second in hargeisa. How on earth kulmiye can pull off a victory despite what we know about qabil demographics and voting patterns.

He never won Burco or berbera or Hargesia -- who lied to you?

:mahubowtf:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
He never won Burco or berbera or Hargesia -- who lied to you?

:mahubowtf:

I don't know much about burco but voting patterns is important, i have a hunch that wadani have been fucked over pretty bad. Where are Kulmiye getting these votes from, i hear rumours kulmiye won by more than 100k votes

:faysalwtf:

The truth will come out once we see the results by districts.

Who knows maybe UCID won a good portion of the perceived Wadani votes

I don't know much about burco but voting patterns is important, i have a hunch that wadani have been fucked over pretty bad. Where are Kulmiye getting these votes from, i hear rumours he won by more than 100k votes

:faysalwtf:

No they haven't ppl just didnt like their policies and they are a fairly new party compared to Kulmiye
who have established themselves.

You cant force ppl to change their votes - democracy doesn't work like that

Multiple clans voted for policies they identified with, we are not like PL were you guys
have one sub sub sub clan who rule.

Anyway the wadani party got their triple recounts, it still wont change the fact that ppl
voted for whomever they wanted.

If wadani win, we need an apology

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
The truth will come out once we see the results by districts.

Who knows maybe UCID won a good portion of the perceived Wadani votes
From what i understand UCID are relatively insignificant, they're not big enough to actually split the wadani vote.
No they haven't ppl just didnt like their policies and they are a fairly new party compared to Kulmiye
who have established themselves.

You cant force ppl to change their votes - democracy doesn't work like that

Multiple clans voted for policies they identified with, we are not like PL were you guys
have one sub sub sub clan who rule.

Anyway the wadani party got their triple recounts, it still wont change the fact that ppl
voted for whomever they wanted.

If wadani win, we need an apology
I have no problem with different qabils voting for policies rather than voting along clan lines, the problem many people have is allegations of fraud including underage voting, granted the international observers said it wasn't significant enough to disrupt the elections but still they allowed it to happen, what does this say about Kulmiye's integrity? We'll see what happens

From what i understand UCID are relatively insignificant, they're not big enough to actually split the wadani vote.

I have no problem with different qabils voting for policies rather than voting along clan lines, the problem many people have is allegations of fraud including underage voting, granted the international observers said it wasn't significant enough to disrupt the elections but still they allowed it to happen, what does this say about Kulmiye's integrity? We'll see what happens

I am sure wadani have done the same, if they are insignificant it doesn't make sense to mention
it than! Wadani themselves were caught trying to steal boxes of ballot votes! Those officals
were arrested lol

:chrisfreshhah:We should wait for the offical report, and than we can disuss.

Everything is speculation at this point.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I am sure wadani have done the same, if they are insignificant it doesn't make sense to mention
it than! Wadani themselves were caught trying to steal boxes of ballot votes! Those officals
were arrested lol

:chrisfreshhah:We should wait for the offical report, and than we can disuss.

Everything is speculation at this point.
You are right about everything now being speculation, but even the delay in the announcement is very fishy

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Wrong thread my nigga:dead::dead::russ:

:mjlol::dead1:

Anyways, when is the announcement? :icon lol:

Saanbuuse laga eedaamay ayay ka dhigeen wixiiba. I swear that Somalia Election night was more interesting and popping..Social media and the forums were off the charts, ya all had a better fkd experience than us.....Imika anaku we are all tense, and literally just sharpening our knives for each other, shit is getting pretty serious, personal and quite franky BORRINGG

You are right about everything now being speculation, but even the delay in the announcement is very fishy

Wadani wanted a recount.

I found out about the results last Monday, like most ppl with connections back home.

When wadani found out they lost, they asked for a recount after recount. - At this point
everything is being done to address any concerns, so ppl cant claim this and that

Nothing fishy about it, wadani made a complaint and this is being carried out in a democratic fashion.

From NEC Press Conference: (will update)

NEC thanks to the Somaliland people, the International Community, the Donors and the International Election Observers .

NEC is now explaining the electoral process starting from the beginning to the end ..

None of the three candidates are present at the event right now

"Majority of the complaints have been addressed either at the district level, the regional level or the HQ level" says Commissionaire Abdifatah

"All the polling Stations results were signed by all the party agents" NEC ...

"All the polling stations staff were sworn in to make sure the accountability of the results" NEC

"There were International Observers and we received their preliminary report last night which was generally positive" NEC

We have done a remarkable and historic presidential election despite our position in the region" NEC

"It is forbidden to carry out street celebrations to keep the general peace, people can do it indoors if they want" Says NEC Chairman

Presidential election on the 13th of November was peaceful, smooth and good exercise empty from injustice, corruption and nepotism" NEC Chairman

The Electoral Process was in line with the country's rules and regulations and following the international guidelines" NEC Chairman

"We had the highest number of International Observers this time, 60 members from 27 countries" NEC Chairman

The NEC Chairman announces KULMIYE as the Winner of the Presidential Elections .,,,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts