Elders of the MJ tribe ! Soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Gabadhiinii Idman ba ii careysan. Nabadgalyo ma taalo. She has decided to abandon me.

I am hereby requesting, as you are the representative of her ( ileen wuxu wa gabadhee), to bring her back to me.

I am willing to pay xaal ( compensation ).

Aad ban uga xamahay arintan:meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I sent goonz to get you. Btw one of those goonz is Udun :drakelaugh:I warn you tho he's pissed and won't stop till he knocks your Samosa ass out. Buying him sambuus at Hamdi's won't stop the beat down you've bout to get.:ufdup:

I suggest you stop disrespecting our queen. What might be appropriate to you isn't for her. Nin weyn oo ciyaal suuq ah baad tahay oo bila dhaqan ah well I mean on the net of course not irl.:troll:

Send me couple of :money:through Amal and I will clear all this up but you have to promise to be good to the queen. This is your last chance don't fuk up ninyow.:ufdup:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Op don't bother in her long list of requirements she required the guy to be mj.:camby:Us none mj guys never had chance:mjcry:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I told you in the pm to change how you speak to/address her. Stop acting like such a saqajaan and y'all will be good. My qabil stands behind my words. :ufdup:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

why duchess advertisement her pm box. nayaa maa ku raabo and i aint gonna pm you.

yaac
:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending