El padrone official approving rate poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
your wife must be lucky, u seem to be experienced and know some tricks unlike the virgins in sspot.
your wife must be lucky, u seem to be experienced and know some tricks unlike the virgins in sspot.
Indeed she will be luckiest woman. also im what you would call a hopeless romantic. And i happen to derive pleasure by giving it without expection. I hsve soft spot for eedos too.
:denzelnigga:

Whereabouts did you said you were living again?

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
Indeed she will be luckiest woman. also im what you would call a hopeless romantic. And i happen to derive pleasure by giving it without expection. I hsve soft spot for eedos too.
:denzelnigga:

Whereabouts did you said you were living again?
im from australia walal

waraabe

Your superior
What do you get staying as a female there ? my parents are ok with me staying in the Middle East on my own surprisingly they think Muslim countries are somehow clear from the debuachary unlike the west where it is sin city , how naive they are it's so cute ;).

Listen I am coming to your town, let's make things happen

waraabe

Your superior
Mudane @El padrone is indeed an esteemed member of duriyada. I urge him to keep teaching the sweet fruits of BDSM and to emerge as the Somali sex guru and write books that help newly weds

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Mudane @El padrone is indeed an esteemed member of duriyada. I urge him to keep teaching the sweet fruits of BDSM and to emerge as the Somali sex guru and write books that help newly weds
:friendhug: mahadsanid sxb. thats first genuinr encouragement i got in sspot. indeed i strive to help alot of ppl master their sexual life. insha allah will continue to do so.

waraabe

Your superior
:friendhug: mahadsanid sxb. thats first genuinr encouragement i got in sspot. indeed i strive to help alot of ppl master their sexual life. insha allah will continue to do so.

Indeed Akhi, think of all that ajar (and money) u could get by making couples happy by selling sexual guides :samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts