El padrone official approving rate poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
maybe it will be for you, i am just jaded, i lived here for 11 years and then left and came back after 3 years.

too much exposure to arabs, indians/pakistanis

living costs have shot up, vat will be introduced next year and its ok if yo get a good salary package.

but i suggest you stay 3 years and then leave,
dont get stuck for 11 years.
okay I will deffo take that on board. Surprised that they would introduce VAT, they must be short on cash. Can you potentially tell me of other regions in arabia that are good for young muslims trying to settle down in.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
okay I will deffo take that on board. Surprised that they would introduce VAT, they must be short on cash. Can you potentially tell me of other regions in arabia that are good for young muslims trying to settle down in.
Sharjah, qatar and kuwai are good places. not very strict and u can enjoy debauchery

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You are at best Fickle minded and servile extremely docile all in all a kowtowing buck dancing jive turkey brown nosing coon.

moaaaaaaaar?
her names london andrews shes an eedo pawg. look at her bawdyo and ankles :ahh:

Why are they always white woman
You post? Uuffff

Naacaaala

BBW

IMG_7319.jpg

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Sharjah, qatar and kuwai are good places. not very strict and u can enjoy debauchery
What do you get staying as a female there ? my parents are ok with me staying in the Middle East on my own surprisingly they think Muslim countries are somehow clear from the debuachary unlike the west where it is sin city , how naive they are it's so cute ;).

El padrone

You need to get married asap other then that you chill :cool:
Insha allah when i hit 50. ima settling down with 20 yo peng ting.

Waryaa dont marry its a trap walahi. how can you sleep the same punani your whole life? i shudder at the thought of that.

Insha allah when i hit 50. ima settling down with 20 yo peng ting.

Waryaa dont marry its a trap walahi. how can you sleep the same punani your whole life? i shudder at the thought of that.
lol I think you'll get bored even from that kink lifestyle , I myself plan to wife up around 30/35. You dont want to turn into that shady adeer with no kids at 50.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Hi I'm El padrone,

Your friendly neighborhood sexual deviant. I don't ask for much. The medieval torture devices are for display. We'll get to that level someday. :wow: First, your legs should be strapped to a spinner and I'll throw some daggers at you while blindfolded. Please sign this release of liability form in case of death of injury. I'm a FOB that can't pay for a lawsuit unless you're comfortable being paid in shillings. :shaq:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Hi I'm El padrone,

Your friendly neighborhood sexual deviant. I don't ask for much. The medieval torture devices are for display. We'll get to that level someday. :wow: First, your legs should be strapped to a spinner and I'll throw some daggers at you while blindfolded. Please sign this release of liability form in case of death of injury. I'm a FOB that can't pay for a law suit unless you're comfortable being paid in shillings. :shaq:
:damnmusic:

El padrone

Hi I'm El padrone,

Your friendly neighborhood sexual deviant. I don't ask for much. The medieval torture devices are for display. We'll get to that level someday. :wow: First, your legs should be strapped to a spinner and I'll throw some daggers at you while blindfolded. Please sign this release of liability form in case of death of injury. I'm a FOB that can't pay for a lawsuit unless you're comfortable being paid in shillings. :shaq:
I love you sophy! you are the only one who gets me. come here :friendhug:

El padrone

lol I think you'll get bored even from that kink lifestyle , I myself plan to wife up around 30/35. You dont want to turn into that shady adeer with no kids at 50.
Thanks sxb. we are on the same boat. i wont ming putting my gloves if the one tempts me with marriage at 35. I just cant giveup my bachelor freedom easily.

I plan to finish all the bdsm scenes from bondage to sadism first. we will what is in store for me. also theres the karezza sex a very fascinating stuff

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
Thanks sxb. we are on the same boat. i wont ming putting my gloves if the one tempts me with marriage at 35. I just cant giveup my bachelor freedom easily.

I plan to finish all the bdsm scenes from bondage to sadism first. we will what is in store for me. also theres the karezza sex a very fascinating stuff
your wife must be lucky, u seem to be experienced and know some tricks unlike the virgins in sspot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending