El padrone official approving rate poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
yeah repressed societies are the freakiest..
but you are in the west i assume, arent you getting enough?
or you want more kink...

sadly most somali and arab men are not proficient in bed, unless you like rough stuff...
maybe visiting the isle of Sappho would do it for you.

lol
Are you saying Somali men are inadequate ? Why are repressed societies so freaky it's weird it's like the more taboo sex becomes the more weirder the men become, I know arabs are pervs I've whitnessed enough here in the Uk to know that I wouldn't imagine how they would be in their own natural habitat !

Are you saying Somali men are inadequate ? Why are repressed societies so freaky it's weird it's like the more taboo sex becomes the more weirder the men become, I know arabs are pervs I've whitnessed enough here in the Uk to know that I wouldn't imagine how they would be in their own natural habitat !

not inadequate , most dont know what they are doing, the same with arabs..
they can be pervs but have little skill..
i know because i have this approachable personality people open up and tell me all their shit..
i find human behavior facinating, its like watching a nature documentary.

lol

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
el padrone whens the last time you had regular vanilla sex?
4 years ago. after i bedded close to 20 females in the timespan of 3 months. since then its been orgies and bdsm.

I hsve to yet play with xaliimos in my kinks because they scare them. now im arrangin logistics with a one i met in reddit. shes into fisting as well.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
not inadequate , most dont know what they are doing, the same with arabs..
they can be pervs but have little skill..
i know because i have this approachable personality people open up and tell me all their shit..
i find human behavior facinating, its like watching a nature documentary.

lol
I think it might be due to the lack of exposure to sex which causes the feelings of inadequacy:( sad really, compared to western men who have had ample of partners are able to confidently express their sexuality.

Baby girl, you were uninvited for starters. you dissed me in public for asking u honest question. with all this qarxis going in i had my guards up. I have studied US armies survival guide, surveilance and escape. :ulyin:

that being said, im usually very suspicious of eager xaliimos.

thanks for paying ur respect to my dms.

i will be available tonight, in 2 hours. i will camp in the dms overnight. see you!
lol I am not an eager Xalimo and not an active member anyway, and I hardly speak to Faraxs on here!
I was bored yesterday so I wanted to see your reaction when I dmed you because I was looking for an argument but you were very boring and not as crazy as you are on the public forums

4 years ago. after i bedded close to 20 females in the timespan of 3 months. since then its been orgies and bdsm.

I hsve to yet play with xaliimos in my kinks because they scare them. now im arrangin logistics with a one i met in reddit. shes into fisting as well.

dman man thats hardcore...

if i was you i would go celibate for a while till your mind clears up..
the rate you are going you will end up impotent .

I think it might be due to the lack of exposure to sex which causes the feelings of inadequacy:( sad really, compared to western men who have had ample of partners are able to confidently express their sexuality.

its also culture and attitude plus some misogyny,'
they will perv on a chick, bang her and then feel disgusted with her and themselves...

very unhealthy...

womans body is a work of art, and there should be mutual respect...
the brain is your biggest sex organ after all...

Yo I am planning to go to uae soon. What is the somali scene like there.

i stay the f*ck away from somalis, i hate the gold souq area, i am always forced to go for erands and shit...
i dont even hang out with somalis apart from a few friends, and they are like me and also stay away from the somali scene..

i hate the UAE, i came back here to run my business
if it were up to me i would be living anywhere else..

my plan is to relocate back to somaliland as soon as possible..

The west doesnt do it for me, and my wife hates europe and the US..
id love to live in south america but again , wife doesnt like travelling and exploring new places.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
i stay the f*ck away from somalis, i hate the gold souq area, i am always forced to go for erands and shit...
i dont even hang out with somalis apart from a few friends, and they are like me and also stay away from the somali scene..

i hate the UAE, i came back here to run my business
if it were up to me i would be living anywhere else..

my plan is to relocate back to somaliland as soon as possible..

The west doesnt do it for me, and my wife hates europe and the US..
id love to live in south america but again , wife doesnt like travelling and exploring new places.
Oh okay cool, I meant the young diaspora who went out there for work

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
the young diaspora dont hang out with each other that much, maybe someone should organize functions, where they can meet..
okay I heard there was an decent scene. Sorry I just want to ask you another question. You said it's not a good place to live. Why is that.

okay I heard there was an decent scene. Sorry I just want to ask you another question. You said it's not a good place to live. Why is that.

maybe it will be for you, i am just jaded, i lived here for 11 years and then left and came back after 3 years.

too much exposure to arabs, indians/pakistanis

living costs have shot up, vat will be introduced next year and its ok if yo get a good salary package.

but i suggest you stay 3 years and then leave,
dont get stuck for 11 years.

b620153242e3ef18aa8a8dcaad0382e2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts