El padrone official approving rate poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
what is it with africans and booties, even arabs like them booties too,

what happened to well proportioned and healthy looking.
That went out of the window as long as she has a fat ass she's attractive, I guess I didn't win the genetic code my bottom is avarage haha :/

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Naa I have avarage sized bottom I'm really slim so it's not big lol wish it was since it's all the rage now
Average is ok. Now post it
upload_2017-7-31_11-31-55.png

I just want your wife :( I'm trying to experiment on this girl on girl action so can I borrow her ?
damn girl you cant have my wife,
you have so many lesbian somalis all over, come to the UAE the amount of girl on girl action here is crazy.
and they are mostly on the down low, hijab wearing freaks..

my religous friend broke up with a chick he was engaged to when he ran into a lesbian threesome...

he was devastated i was laughing my ass off and really turned on..

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
damn girl you cant have my wife,
you have so many lesbian somalis all over, come to the UAE the amount of girl on girl action here is crazy.
and they are mostly on the down low, hijab wearing freaks..

my religous friend broke up with a chick he was engaged to when he ran into a lesbian threesome...

he was devastated i was laughing my ass off and really turned on..
Well I'm packing my bags seem like these repressed societies have a lot of vulgar behaviour behind closed doors !! And they have the audacity to say the west is as bad ! If I'm gonna experience all the hidden desires I better stay there for two weeks haha

Well I'm packing my bags seem like these repressed societies have a lot of vulgar behaviour behind closed doors !! And they have the audacity to say the west is as bad ! If I'm gonna experience all the hidden desires I better stay there for two weeks haha

yeah repressed societies are the freakiest..
but you are in the west i assume, arent you getting enough?
or you want more kink...

sadly most somali and arab men are not proficient in bed, unless you like rough stuff...
maybe visiting the isle of Sappho would do it for you.

lol

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
You are very fake, I PMed you yesterday to test you but you were very boring!
Baby girl, you were uninvited for starters. you dissed me in public for asking u honest question. with all this qarxis going in i had my guards up. I have studied US armies survival guide, surveilance and escape. :ulyin:

that being said, im usually very suspicious of eager xaliimos.

thanks for paying ur respect to my dms.

i will be available tonight, in 2 hours. i will camp in the dms overnight. see you!

offensive bias amatuer sex therapist...
i could give you by business card...

but i will only help those in a committed relationship, dont want to teach playas dangerous stuff..

Status
Not open for further replies.