El padrone official approving rate poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
rate me personality wise without emotional outburst. :)

as an extroverted introvert, public feedback is very important to me.

PS:Im guessing my intriguing kink and fetishes will be used to judge me. so it would be great if yall can turn blind eye to that and rate yall padrone honestly.

:Im guessing my intriguing kink and fetishes will be used to judge me. so it would be great if yall cant turn blind eye to that

:cryinglaughsmiley:

bro that's your sspot persona. It's hard to run away from it

Reborn

PS:Im guessing my intriguing kink and fetishes will be used to judge me. so it would be great if yall cant turn blind eye to that and rate yall padrone honestly.

I am going to be honest with my remarks about you saaxiib.
Your fetish towards BDSM is admirable but it is fucking disgusting at times.
You like to voice your opinions regardless of what others think of you which I hope you're the same in irl
However you should restrain your opinions regarding sexuality and shit as does alienate people and makes you look like a keyboard warrior seeking attention.

Benjamin

någon :)

PS:Im guessing my intriguing kink and fetishes will be used to judge me. so it would be great if yall can turn blind eye to that and rate yall padrone honestly.

You're a funny guy, the bad side of you is that you're a pervert & have too much fetish issues.
:sass1:

Considering that i have a strong bbw fetish,im not one to judge mate,do you mate
You find this attractive? :cosbyhmm:
IMG_4142.JPG

El padrone

I am going to be honest with my remarks about you saaxiib.
Your fetish towards BDSM is admirable but it is fucking disgusting at times.
You like to voice your opinions regardless of what others think of you which I hope you're the same in irl
However you should restrain your opinions regarding sexuality and shit as does alienate people and makes you look like a keyboard warrior seeking attention.
Thanks sxb. appreciate. im really proud of my lifestyle thats why i make bdsm sex tapes. that being said, its my life mission to subjugate ppl (its called bondage for a reason) to get into this particular kink.

:yousmart:

El padrone

I love u so far, adeerkay !!! :cool:
:Damn: who taught you adeerkay?

Im def adeerka. your awoowos def an isaaq.

How many siblings do you have? i will be honored to marry from your family to est connection. u know gettin half back from your cushitic master race side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending